Young Writers Society

Welcome to the Zombie Apocalypse! DT

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:44 pm
View Likes
Dracula says...

Oh, I vote not two weeks, but I won't be upset if two weeks is voted in.
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:51 pm
View Likes
Vellichor says...

I vote for two as well. Normally I would say that's too long and we risk the SB lapsing, but I think everyone needs the extra time with school and work factoring in.
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:55 pm
View Likes
Vellichor says...

@XxXTheSwordsmanXxX @Basil Is there a specific order to posting or is it just one post per person per round? Also, Basil, is Escher going to be in the scouting party? I ask only so that I may include her in a post :)
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:58 pm
View Likes
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

@Vellichor

The only set in stone one I do is one post for each character a round. I usually start off the rounds to help sort of let people know that they can start posting.

107 Reviews

Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:59 pm
View Likes

Alright I think that we are going to move toward the two weeks thing. I won't do that right now. So I will start the two weeks this upcoming Sunday.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:13 am
View Likes
Basil says...

@Vellichor Esher isn't in the scout party. I'm actually not sure what I'm going to be doing with her just yet.

@XxXTheSwordsmanXxX would it bother you if Esher decided to hightail it away from the school?
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

107 Reviews

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:56 pm
View Likes

@Basil
not at this point. Scouting party is headed out but Jameson will try to get her to stay. Would she bump into the group later?

24 Reviews

Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:02 pm
View Likes
Basil says...

Yeah she would eventually. I'm still not sure if she'll leave though. At the moment her options don't look too good. She'll probably want to contact her family to make sure they're safe. Having her leave the school grounds would give me something to write about too
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

107 Reviews

Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:27 am
View Likes

Alright, We will give the two week span a go. Hopefully everyone will have the chance to post. XD

107 Reviews

Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:28 am
View Likes

@Basil

Alright, I have Mr. Jameson trying to pull a move with Esher. I left if open for Esher to reach as she sees fit. This should be interesting. XD

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:09 am
JustJasper says...

Hey just to be clear can you list everyone that is in the scouting party. I wanted Rory in that group but it isn't a huge deal if she isn't. I just want to make sure I know where everyone is.

-Ossie
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:27 am
View Likes
Dracula says...

I agree. It would be great if we could have a WriterFeedPad which has the characters' names, a one sentence summary of their current characteristics and problems, and a status that says where they are.
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:12 am
View Likes
NympheaLily says...

If anyone in the scavenging party with Aaron wants to continue on with the scene at hand, Asklova is open for anything. Just a heads up.
Will Solace IRL

24 Reviews

Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:30 pm
View Likes
Basil says...

Thanks Swordsman ^^ I'll try get a post up tonight or sometime tomorrow
Of course I am.
Why?

107 Reviews

Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:29 pm
View Likes

I see that people are wanting a writing pad set up so I will get right on that with a list of people in the group and at the school.

People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage