Young Writers Society

Welcome to the Zombie Apocalypse! DT

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:34 am
View Likes
Dracula says...

So I plan to write another post for Charlie tomorrow, but I was wondering one thing: Where is the group heading? Should they meet with Esher and Matthew /now/ or are they heading straight for the library? Should Charlie go inside her home and deal with her parents now or after the library? And the same question goes for Aaron, are we doing his house before or after?
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:26 pm
View Likes
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

@Dracula

My plan is that it's getting dark and they need shelter. So I was moving toward the library part. Heading to the diner after that we can meet Charlie's parents after the library and up to you when from there.

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:24 am
View Likes
NympheaLily says...

I posted a little thing. Let me know if anything needs to change.
Will Solace IRL

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:51 am
View Likes
JustJasper says...

Sorry I've been away and unable to post! I'm still here though and as soon as I get some decent sleep I'll be back.
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear

802 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:48 am
View Likes
Dracula says...

I'm not really feeling it at the moment, so my post might not come for a day or two. But I'll definitely get it in before the round ends, don't worry. :D
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

802 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:58 am
View Likes
Dracula says...

Also, what does everyone want to achieve from the library?

I'd like Charlie to go off on her own for a bit. Perhaps she could be on her own when the rival group breaks in, and she's the first one grabbed by them (sort of taken hostage while they attack the rest of the group).

I don't think they should attack in the first night though- let's give the characters some time to mingle first.

Could Thomas and Charlie have a friendly talk as well, please, @Snoop ?
-Demetri Martin

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:30 am
View Likes
Snoops says...

@Dracula yeah that would be great! If you want you can PM me with some ideas and we can see if we can really get a good chapter up together.
"Keep calm, drink tea and hide under the bedcovers"

Previously Lau2001

107 Reviews

Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:39 pm

Is There anyone that wants to continue? I might have a small group attack the group and have everyone fight back with the library.

802 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:18 pm
View Likes
Dracula says...

Go ahead if you like, but maybe give the others some more time? There's more people to post yet, isn't there?? Could Charlie pleeeease encounter the people first since she's on her own? (I know the last post ends with talking to Thomas but he's gone off by the time the group attacks).
-Demetri Martin

107 Reviews

Tue May 16, 2017 2:48 am

Thank you @Dracula! First for pulling this SB back from the grave. I hope there will be more.

802 Reviews

Supporter

Mon May 29, 2017 11:31 pm
Dracula says...

Anyone????
-Demetri Martin

107 Reviews

Mon May 29, 2017 11:40 pm

I am at the point of begging on my knees here!

69 Reviews

Tue May 30, 2017 4:05 am
NympheaLily says...

I'll see what I can do.
Will Solace IRL

69 Reviews

Tue May 30, 2017 4:48 am
NympheaLily says...

Posted. Up to anyone to continue.

Spoiler! :
Also I put Asklova on her own because maybe we could interact with any of the outside characters. Also, she wasn't very important to the matter at hand.
Will Solace IRL

107 Reviews

Wed May 31, 2017 3:41 pm

Due to the inactivity I am doing a role call. Who is still interested in this SB?

@Dracula @Basil @Ninlil @Oswin1800 @HazelGrace16 @NicoleBri @NympheaLily @Vellichor

Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak