Sir Agravaine

Gareth

Sir Percival -

Sir Elyan

Mordred - @Casanova

Morgause - @EvangelineFire

Sir Lancelot - @Sheyren

Nimueh - @Kilgharrah

I need you all to go back into your CP's and add History and Skills if you haven't already. We will be starting this SB very soon! I want all CP's in by Dec. 31 please. There is one more week to do so. I also would like if any of you could advertise that we still need some characters, and if anyone wants to join they can! Also know that you can claim more than one character. Three at most, please.

Have a good day, all!

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:47 am
View Likes
EverStorm says...

I am so sorry Rin but I actually think I will have to drop out of this. Just school and work has got me booked and I can't take on another SB. I am really sorry.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:26 pm
Mageheart says...

I have a question for @featherstone9086! Since Morgana is younger than Arthur in this storybook, which would mean they would probably see each other more than Arthur and Morgause, do you have anything against Morgana and Arthur being close to each other?
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:28 pm
View Likes
Eternity says...

That is totally okay, Eva! @EverWinter Best of luck, my friend!

82 Reviews

Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:30 pm
View Likes
Eternity says...

Also, @Mage, Morgana and Arthur are originally close in the beginning of the storyline. They have a love-hate sister-brother relationship. Throughout the SB, she does soon become evil and uses her magic to kill Uther so she can become Queen of Camelot.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:34 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Thanks for the information @Kilgharrah! ^_^ After making the CP, I'm super excited for this storybook to kick off. I can't wait to see Arthur grow as a character, and I'm really excited to work with all of this SB's participants to make an awesome and fun storybook! ^_^
mage

queer and here.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:18 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

So I've done little bit on the Arthurian Legends but not terribly recently, so I need some help on making a backstory for Morgana.
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

82 Reviews

Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:46 pm
View Likes
Eternity says...

@LordZeus, I request that you take charge while I am gone for a little bit. I know I said we would start Jan. 1 but I need to take a break from a lot of things, so I won't be as active as I'd like to be. If you cannot take charge then we can start this SB asap, or even when I get back, but I know a lot of you are eagerly awaiting this SB.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:03 am
View Likes
EvangelineFire says...

@LordZeus Okay so, I have two questions for my CP of Gaius.

First, what is Gaius's last name? I've looked but I can't find it anywhere.

Second, this SB takes place after the Great Purge, correct?

EDIT: Also, would 58 be too young?

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:39 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

@Mage your CP looks fine, just please change the age. I discussed with feather that Morgana would be 23, so any older age than that would be fine. Change it please. Also, If you could be a bit more extensive with his history, like how he grew up with his siblings etc. that would be nice. If you haven't really thought abut that, then it's fine, I'll approve anyway, that was just a suggestion.

@Sheyren just a question, is that backstory part of Merlin? I'd just like to know, please tell me.

@EvangelineFire I will research that and get back to you in the next few days. tis been a bit busy for me recently, sorry for the late reply.

@Kilgharrah, I'd be happy to take charge for the moment. But perhaps before you go, you would like to send the first post and start us off? Starting now is fine, and you would be able to start to steer us in the direction you want the sb to go. Just a suggestion.

82 Reviews

Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:58 pm
Eternity says...

Sure! I will try and get a post in before I go ^^ Thank you for taking over. @LordZeus

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:06 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

@LordZeus While the backstory definitely concerns Merlin, I don't believe it has much to do with Merlin's backstory.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:07 pm
Mageheart says...

I changed the age, @LordZeus! ^_^ Sorry about making it Morgana's. ^^" I haven't really thought much about his history with his siblings because I'm not too familiar with the lore.
mage

queer and here.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:11 am
View Likes
LordZeus says...

@Mage no problem. Actually, most lore doesn't go into depth about Arthur's history with his siblings, so you could really make it up. In any case, your CP is approved. You can add that later on if you like, it was just a suggestion.

@EvangelineFire your CP is also approved.

@Sheyren Sorry, I meant the tv sshow merlin on which this SB is based. So is your character history based on that? Also, I'm afraid your character seems a little too perfect to me. If you could add a weakness or flaw in there please before I approve you I would appreciate it.

@Featherstone9086 I would be happy to help you with your character history. I'll try and find you in the chat bar soon.

@Eternity, are you still on? If so, do you plan on posting soon? Just so we know.

@Casanova @Violetbutterfly We plan to start soon, please have your CPs up as soon as you can. I will do the same for my own cp.

Sorry I haven't been on lately guys, it's a busy time for me and I've been having WiFi troubles. I'll try to be on as much as I can though.

The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you're made of, not the circumstances.
— Unknown