*coughs and hacks* AHHHHHH
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief."

Ecclesiastes 1: 18

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:55 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Working on four things at once is, unsurprisingly, leaving me with four started but incomplete works. XD I'm rethinking the strategy.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

293 Reviews

Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:07 pm
BrumalHunter says...

My score card looks more chaotic than ever, but I have finally decided on what to ask next! @Megrim, are you the alibi of Ms Mercury?
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

293 Reviews

Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:12 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Triple posting to get attention.
— Paul the Apostle

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:42 am
Wolfi says...

Are you working on a post, Hunter? d:
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

293 Reviews

Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:44 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

The... post has been done for some time already. *checks* Ugh, I have forgotten multiple times in the past just to click "submit". Well. Sorry about that! I'm working at the crystal store, and the post is on my PC, so I'm hoping it's autosaved. Then I can post it for real.

EDIT: Yes, it worked! The post is up. The quality is meh, but it's better than nothing. :P
— Paul the Apostle

440 Reviews

Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:25 pm
Wolfi says...

I wondered if that was the case! Fabulous post, Hunter! The quality is certainly there.

Have you gotten a reply from Megrim yet? I haven't seen them around in a while.

Looks like I'll be posting next, and whoever is still in this to win it can afterward continue posting and guessing! We still have the maid to kill, yes? And any other unfortunate being that steps up to the Heathermire Hall threshold.
and do not be afraid.

293 Reviews

Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:31 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Nope, no response yet. Still, round four will be interesting. Oh, but the maid is already dead. Gloria the cook is still alive, and the delivery person still has to arrive before they can die. The characters whose authors have left wont be killed as well, right? That would throw a spanner in the works of the plot in general; it was discussed at some point, but never resolved (I think).
— Paul the Apostle

440 Reviews

Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:35 pm
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Ohhhh it's been a while. I was thinking it was the dead cook in the fridge. Probably because fridge = kitchen= cook. She's still open for kills, in that case!

Right, no killing the criminals for plot reasons.

When I get home, I'll send you what should be Megrim's answer.
and do not be afraid.

293 Reviews

Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:36 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

I think some of the food in the fridge must have moulded and mutated somehow, causing a deadly disease to spread through the manor and killing the characters. Eventually, it must have become meta and affected their authors too. O_o
— Paul the Apostle

440 Reviews

Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:56 am
Wolfi says...

Looks like it! D: And I never sent you that PM, whoops.

Is anyone still up for this? Because if so and if you've already posted during this brief round I can write up a post shortly.
and do not be afraid.

293 Reviews

Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:02 pm
BrumalHunter says...

As long as at least one person besides the two of us pokes @Sacredlege is still willing to post here, it counts as an active SB and we can proceed. I must solve the riddle! (Or at least be beaten to it.)
— Paul the Apostle

440 Reviews

Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:19 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

I think it's time.

You won't be penalized for getting it wrong. (Unlimited guesses!)

Whodunnit? And out of curiosity if you still have your notes, who have you narrowed it down to?
and do not be afraid.

293 Reviews

Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:10 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Aww, okay. XD

I do still have my notes!
Spoiler! :
~ Mr Blanche is the alibi for Miss Blue, so I knew from the start it wasn't her.
~ Dreamy's Ms Mercury is the alibi for Prof. Pecan, so I know it isn't him either.
~ My first question was whether Dr Vermillion was Mr Blanche's alibi, and amazingly, he was!
~ My next question was whether Mr Crow was Mr Mauve's alibi, and again, he was!
~ The free hint you gave was that Miss Moss was the alibi of Dr Vermillion.
~ My third question was whether Prof. Pecan was the alibi of Ms Mercury, but considering what I already knew, that was a wasted question. XD
~ Oh, and you mentioned Miss Blue was the Butler's alibi.

And that's it! If the SB had persisted a few rounds longer, I would have been able to deduce whether Dr Canary's alibi was Ms Zinnia based off Sacredlege's continued requests or lack thereof. However, since Sacredlege only asked once whether Dr Canary was Mr Crow's alibi and then proceeded to determine for whom Ms Zinnia was the alibi (good gosh, I've never used "alibi" this much before XD), that will be my next question:

@Wolfical, is Craz (Dr Canary) the alibi of Sacredlege (Mr Crow)?

Spoiler! :
Since only Ms Zinnia, Miss Moss, Ms Mercury, Dr Canary, or Mr Crow (as of before you answer my question) can be the murderers and the alibis of only Prof. Pecan, Mr Mauve, Ms Zinnia, and Dr Canary have yet to revealed, those will determine my next questions.

Is Falconer (Mr Mauve) the alibi of LadyLizzLovelace (Ms Zinnia), and is Megrim (Prof. Pecan) the alibi of Persistence (Miss Moss)?

PS: To the others, please don't use my notes to crash the party. XD
— Paul the Apostle

293 Reviews

Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:31 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Here is the exact version of my scorecard at the moment. Excuse the chaos. (Yes, I kept track of who asked what on which turns.)

Spoiler! :
— Paul the Apostle

People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin