z

Young Writers Society

Ashfall 2.0 DT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:11 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Hey @Craz sorry it took so long, but I managed to make a character if you are still willing to accept anymore. If you happen to accept her, I just wanna tell everyone to go check out Clarke Simmons.
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:12 pm
View Likes
Craz says...

Nice profiles, @HazelGrace16 and @Rydia!
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

15 Reviews

Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:08 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Can I have Clarke interact with anyone? Just check out her CP and let me know if you would want to interact with her. I'm hoping to get working on a post soon!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:30 am
View Likes
Rydia says...

I made a few small edits to my profile to fit in better with the three weeks which have passed since the incident and the fact that the nearest law university appears to be the University of Sioux Falls! So that's a tad further out than I'd originally planned xD
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

77 Reviews

Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:00 pm
View Likes
Craz says...

Feel free to bug me if I don't post something by Mondayy :p
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

77 Reviews

Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:23 am
View Likes
Craz says...

Unfortunately, I have not been able to finish my post in time to have it finished by today, and the closest I can finish it will be Saturday.

Also as you can see, I'm not going to be on yws as actively as I would like, which is due to my sudden increase in time I'll have to devote to school stuffs instead. I'll still post and check my notifs daily so I'm not completely gone. To make up for it, I've appointed @Basil as a manager.

Don't break anything while I'm not watching, please ;)

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:25 am
View Likes
Basil says...

I'll keep everyone in line :p
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:48 am
Basil says...

Is anyone planning on posting next?
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:10 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Craz, I guess xD
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

77 Reviews

Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:33 am
Craz says...

Yes! xp

Is there anyone that would like to be included in mine to help get them out of a writing-rut?

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:52 am
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

@Craz

If Charlie were to run into the small group we have then that would likely get Aaron moving again.

15 Reviews

Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:07 am
HazelGrace16 says...

I was planning on writing something by Sunday if you wouldn't mind waiting @Craz ?? That way I could kind of lead into the story plus you could maybe include my charrie in your post so I can continue writing haha

It's okay if you say no! 8 can figure it out :)

77 Reviews

Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Craz says...

@HazelGrace16 Go ahead, I don't mind

And I gotchu sword ;p

77 Reviews

Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:35 am
Craz says...

*stares into the depths of Hazel's soul*

<3

15 Reviews

Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:54 am
HazelGrace16 says...

I'm working on last minute details! A family issue came up suddenly this weekend, and it just kind of took over for a few days. I'm really sorry! @Craz

Who knew Kansas City had its own branch of the Yakuza?
— Jason Sudeikis