Young Writers Society

The Math Club DT

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:21 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@LordZeus: I completely understand! Life can get surprisingly busy. ^_^ In regards to your point about afrits, I definitely see where you're coming from. But for the purposes of the storybook, we're going to ignore that fact to allow for diversity among the characters (or, at the very least, make it clear that the magicians in the math club are powerful enough to summon an afrit if they end up doing so). ^_^

I read over your CT! There's a couple of things you need to change, so I'll send you a message when I get a chance to tell you what those things are. ^_^
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:34 am
Mageheart says...

Also, @AnarchyWolf, when do you think you can update Cicero's CT?
mage

queer and here.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:28 am
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Alright @Mage. Please tell me what I should change as soon as you can, I'm eager to get started.

39 Reviews

Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:59 am
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Hey @Mage it's been a couple days....when do you think you'll be able to tell me how I should change my cp? I really want to start.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:06 am
Mageheart says...

I'm sorry for not being able to before now. I've had a really busy week; I'll try messaging you over the weekend.
mage

queer and here.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:37 am
View Likes
LadyEvvy says...

@Mage
I'm so sorry I haven't posted yet! I've been exceedingly busy this week and I also seem to have a bit of writer's block. With any luck, I'll be able to clear it out and write something over Thanksgiving, but as it is, I'm inviting anyone who's prepared to post ahead of me. I feel so bad for delaying things like this, but if I'm going to post, I want it to be something I'm proud of! Please forgive me!

39 Reviews

Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:28 pm
LordZeus says...

Hey @Mage sorry to keep tagging you like this but there's not much left of the weekend, and I'd really like to know what I should change in my cp. Again, sorry, and sorry if I sound impatient. I'm just really eager to get started.

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:01 am
View Likes
occymay says...

Hey @Mage, just saw the Storybook Badges & Challenges tag, but I have a few questions.

Is the post one of my characters telling a story to the others in the math club and then a flashback about how it really was?

Does it have to be both of my character or just one?

Does it go on our storybook page or on the one you tagged us on?

And lastly, What does it mean by Completion Time: 10 posts?

Thank you! :)
One must always be careful with books and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.

Tessa Gray- Infernal Devices

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:17 am
Mageheart says...

@LadyEvvy: Don't worry about it! Life gets busy, an

@LordZeus: I've finally sent the PM! Once again, I'm sorry for taking so long to do so. If you have any questions about what I've said, please feel free to ask!

@occymay: I'll list the answers to your questions down below. ^_^

Is the post one of my characters telling a story to the others in the math club and then a flashback about how it really was?

Nope! It can be a random flashback; like how your spirit met their summoner. Even though I won't be awarded points for completing the challenge, I'm going to have a flashback in my next post - if possible - of when Puck and Arthur met. ^_^

Does it have to be both of my character or just one?

It would be for whichever character you write your next post or two with. ^_^ So you only need to do one character.

Does it go on our storybook page or on the one you tagged us on?

It goes in the actual storybook as a part of the story.

And lastly, What does it mean by Completion Time: 10 posts?

After ten posts, the challenge will be completed - even if you're unable to post for it. I made sure to prevent that from happening, though, by making there be more posts then there are people in the storybook. So if we all do it in our next posts, we should be fine.

Thanks for asking those questions! ^_^
mage

queer and here.

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:35 pm
View Likes
occymay says...

@Mage thank you for your quick reply! :) So can we do one at any time or should we wait for everyone to finish their posts. If I were to do one would I need to tell you before?
One must always be careful with books and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.

Tessa Gray- Infernal Devices

39 Reviews

Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:01 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

@Mage thank you for responding, I have replied to your message and also added a new category to my cp entitled 'Parents'. Please get back to me on this as soon as you can.

EDIT: I also added that he has a strong upper class British accent. I know that doesn't change much but I just thought I'd mention it.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:39 pm
Mageheart says...

@occymay: I would wait for @LadyEvvy and @LordZeus to write their first posts; that way both can get those done and not have to worry about them. You don't need to tell me beforehand! ^_^ You would just go with it.

@LordZeus: I saw your PM, and I'll reply as soon as possible! I'm not sure how soon that will be, but hopefully I'll be able to reply by tomorrow morning at the latest.

I approve of the strong British accent. ^_^
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:24 am
Mageheart says...

@LordZeus: Alex has been accepted! ^_^ Thanks for clearing everything up with me about his CT.

@AnarchyWolf: When do you think you'll be able to make the changes I PMed you about to your CT?
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:19 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I interrupt the regular schedule of events to inform you all that it's @AnarchyWolf's birthday and you should definitely leave him some happy birthday wishes on his wall and here! ^_^
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:58 pm
Mageheart says...

@AnarchyWolf: I'm sorry to keep bothering you, but would it be possible for you to make the changes I mentioned soon?
mage

queer and here.

"Be yourself" is not advice. It's an existential crisis waiting to happen.
— Hank Green