z

Young Writers Society

Six SOULs [DT]

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:58 pm
sheysse says...

That is cool. You have done this correctly. Congratulations.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:08 am
View Likes
SarcasticSlytherin says...

Yay I finally replied! :smt003 Heh sorry ... Really got behind on school work. Hope it wasn't horrible.

176 Reviews

Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:40 am
View Likes
sheysse says...

Nice posts everyone! Feel free to post whenever you want... I'll post soon, when I get a chance.

As a heads up, I'm gonna explain my plans throughout this SB in comparison to the game. So, for example, they will not meet Flowey in the very beginning. Toriel found Mat and Sasha already, so she goes back to check and will find Briar and Jesse. Then Karter and Conor will stumble upon the house just as Toriel is about to go look for them. We'll take it from there.

Hit me with any suggestions (metaphorically. Understood, @RavenLord? xD)

Also, assuming you've all played the game, did you do Genocide first, Neutral first, or Pacifist first? I did Pacifist, but thought I was supposed to reset after beating Flowey, so really I've only completed a Neutral run.

Oh, by the way, if everyone could just put at the top of their posts the characters name in bold, that'd be nice. Feel free to be creative, as long as you have the name at the top.

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:48 am
Ljungtroll says...

Yessir. What did I do? o///w///O
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

Formerly RavenLord, formerly GrandWild
she/her

176 Reviews

Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:52 am
sheysse says...

Well, your Asriel. And we know that he's a bit unstable at times...

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:54 am
Ljungtroll says...

Touche.
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

Formerly RavenLord, formerly GrandWild
she/her

176 Reviews

176 Reviews

Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:29 am
sheysse says...

I said we wouldn't encounter Flowey yet, but apparently I lied, so...

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:06 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Ah, if only you had advertised this more. Oh well. Good luck with the storybook! (And don't be mean to Blooky!)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

176 Reviews

Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:42 pm
sheysse says...

@AstralHunter
Because in the SB, two characters haven't been mentioned yet, I can switch one of them with a character you make, if you want. Then you can join. That would be awesome!

But I understand if you don't want to. Just saying the option is there, and I'm not at all opposed to it.

293 Reviews

Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:08 pm
BrumalHunter says...

I want to join and should have the time for it, considering how it's summer holiday for me now, but I don't want to join and then be a source of delay, so I have a suggestion: How about you decide which character you'd least mind to have replaced, then I'll see whether I can be fully committed to this. Either my character profile or my disappointed abjuration will be ready by the end of the week. Whatever the case, I shall still follow the storybook's progress.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

176 Reviews

Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:29 pm
sheysse says...

@AstralHunter the Freemans were just added so that we had six children... Neither will be posted as, so you can choose the one with the SOUL color you like the most and replace them. And for worry about delaying the SB... We still have a few posts before they all meet up.

293 Reviews

Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:09 pm
BrumalHunter says...

So we're not adhering to the canon genders of the lost souls? (I assume their main attributes still apply, though.)
— Paul the Apostle

176 Reviews

Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:12 pm
sheysse says...

Not focusing too much on canon anything... Attributes are optional, and so is gender. Be creative.

293 Reviews

Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:04 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Then I'm definitely going with Green/Kindness. The gender will depend on what we have so far - I haven't checked yet. But yes, this means I'm in. (I ought to have enough time, but the first post will have to wait a few days.) The character profile should be in by the end of the weekend, since I'm assuming character history is largely irrelevant.
— Paul the Apostle

Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous