View Likes
Europa says...

Ahh, that's the worst. No hurry Hazel!

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:34 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

We are gonna take the time to say that first post NEVER happened. Anyways I'm still stumped and dead so if anyone wants to take on the first post, PLEASE be my guest!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:00 pm
View Likes
KiraThePotatoChip says...

I'll work on something. I cant promise it will be good, but it will be something.
Bisexual Disaster, Master Stroke of a human being, may or may not incite a revolution.

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:35 pm
View Likes
Craz says...

I'm ok with being a backup of the backup first poster :{D. Also, I'm adding a section in the pad where we can sorta dump plans and plotties/ ideas for plans and plotties. I think we should use it as someone posts an idea in it and as everyone else periodically checks the pad, they can comment on it on how much they like/dislike it and why, offer alternatives, etc., at least for now. Does that sound good? I feel like it will work well for now as we all have different schedules plus it will encourage people to check the pad and this way we can all still contribute the same.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

77 Reviews

Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:40 am
View Likes
Craz says...

If there's no post by Thursday I can try to whip one up?
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

18 Reviews

Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:57 am
View Likes

Ive got one in the works, though I won't promise anything great.
Bisexual Disaster, Master Stroke of a human being, may or may not incite a revolution.

77 Reviews

Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:16 pm
View Likes
Craz says...

pokey poke

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:11 pm
View Likes
LadyEvvy says...

@HazelGrace16, if you're still stuck I understand, and I don't want to pressure you, but I think it'd be nice if you could make the first post. It'd give us a better idea of what you had in mind for the school and the city. I don't have anything ready, and I don't know how quickly I'd be able to construct something now, but I could post if there's really no one else available. I don't mean to pressure you, I just really want us to get started!

18 Reviews

Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:40 am
View Likes

Okay, I posted something if that's alright. Hope what I wrote was okay!

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:22 pm
View Likes
Gravity says...

100% take back what I said about writers feed pads.

I JUST READ THROUGH THE PLOTTIES.

@Chaser and @HazelGrace16 are two of the most creative/crazy/revolutionary storybookers I know and it was hands down fascinating to watch them develop a plot together. *applauds*

I'm pretty sure it was Chaser and Hazel talking. If not, Chaser and Hazel are still geniuses and whoever did the plotties did a great job.
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

15 Reviews

Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:38 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

@Gravity Sadly that was not me, but I also read through it and I think it's very good! I'm excited to get started, and good news!! I have actually found some hint of inspiration and I'll hopefully have a post up soon!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

77 Reviews

Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:55 pm
View Likes
Craz says...

It was indeed Chaser and I~ SEE THE BEAUTY OF PADS?!? If you have anything to add onto it, please do bc the plotty does belong to everyone~.

EDIT: Also, where is Columba located?

18 Reviews

Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:42 pm
View Likes

Well since writerfeedpad wants to be an unconnected piece of trash, I guess I'll post my thoughts here. Having read through the plot I think the idea is sound. Know, here's the thing with the grid system; It could hypothetically work on several minor buildings, but I feel like important buildings, I.E. The Academy, big companies, banks, and so on, would have their own independent power supplies. Escaping from the city sounds like a good idea, and I think I have some ideas for what happens after that. Looking through everyones character profile, I can't really say who would stand up and fight, or choose to just run, but I noticed some studies that could be helpful if this exists. My question now is what are the stages of this SB going to be? Are we going to have the story about the everyday school life to build plot, and then release the terrorist attack, or are we going to jump right into something like that?

15 Reviews

Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:53 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

I personally would like to build some plot before going into the life altering plot points. I want these characters to know each other and work together. So if we could put it on the back burner until we have a clear idea of who everyone is and the relationships that would be good.

15 Reviews

Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:54 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Columba is located where London is now @Craz

Be led by your talent and not by your self-loathing ... everything beautiful in the world is within you.
— Russell Brand