Young Writers Society

Reapers DT

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:26 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

If you guys don't mind waiting until the end of the weekend, I'd be happy to post next! ^_^
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:31 pm
View Likes
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

Sounds great. I didn't want to be just going at this type 4 like being the only force in the universe. XD

107 Reviews

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:24 am
Basil says...

Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:21 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'm really sorry for saying this so suddenly and without warning, but I've been thinking things over and have decided it's best if I don't participate in this storybook. It's not like I have a problem with this storybook or because I don't like someone here - the storybook was created from such an amazing concept and all of its participants are awesome people. I just have too much on my plate at the moment and have decided it would just be better for me to watch from the sidelines (which I'm going to do; I'll be reading up on each new post in the actual storybook to see what everyone is comimg up with).

Thank you for being so kind to me during the short time I was a member of this storybook, and I'm sorry for any complications my sudden exit from it causes.

Have a great day/night, and good luck in all of your writing endeavors! ^_^
mage

queer and here.

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:29 pm
View Likes
Craz says...

@Mage that's alright! I hope everything is well!
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:32 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

That's good! ^_^ Everything is well; I just have gotten more busy than expected. I hope everything is going well for you too! ^_^
mage

queer and here.

107 Reviews

Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:06 am
View Likes
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

That's too bad @mage. I was looking forward to meeting your character.

@Craz I'm really waiting to see what your character will do before I post again.

77 Reviews

Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:54 am
Craz says...

Don't worry, a post is coming soon! I'm just a little behind on some work stuffs, but one will definitely be up soon.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

77 Reviews

Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:22 am
Craz says...

ignore that SB notif, hehe... I accidentally hit submit on my unfinished post. It's coming tonight or tomorrow at the latest though, I promise!

77 Reviews

Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:04 pm
Craz says...

If any of you need help coming up with ideas, feel free to talk to me about it or talk about it in the DT. Otherwise, go with whatever is the first thing that comes to your mind. This SB is relatively open to interpretation~

As for right now, swordsman, Basil, Kira, and I are by the Type 4, with sword and I in mid-battle. Soup is doing very cool ninja moves as a street performer. @Chaser hasn't posted yet (a friendly nudge ;) ). Since posting has slowed down a bit, would you all like to start discussing main plots and the like?

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:28 am
Basil says...

I was gonna see how the fight panned out before posting... planning sounds good :3
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:11 am
Chaser says...

I'm finishing a post soon, but it's quite long and frankly unrelated to the fight; I thought it'd be rude to interrupt.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

77 Reviews

Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:15 am
Craz says...

'Course not, Chaser~ anyone is free to post whenever as long as it isn't back-to-back posting.

77 Reviews

Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:07 pm
Craz says...

Everyone, please welcome @featherstone9086 to the team! Her profile is up and ready~

Ok, my general idea that I had was that there would be sort of a Reaper-gone-rotten that evidently figured out how to control/ train the monsters, and when the fabric between the real world and the Grim became thin enough he would release them into the real world bc he craves chaos (a total joker vibe). Thoughts?

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
— Henry David Thoreau, "Walden"