z

Young Writers Society

GAME [DT]

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:33 pm
sheysse says...

Here is where we outline the plot and ask questions.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:15 pm
Mageheart says...

Should our characters' names be their real names, or would it be one they choose upon excepting GOD's plea for help? Also, is it possible for characters to be one gender on Earth and another in the game?
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:22 pm
Mageheart says...

Also, can I suggest adding an age, other, and gender option for the character template, as well as separating the information for the avatars into different sections?
mage

queer and here.

176 Reviews

Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:25 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

No. Names and gender will stay constant. Male on Earth= Male in GAME. Female in Earth= Female in GAME. That way they keep the basic aspects of their original life. I don't want people to forget that they're only human and that they don't come from the game. They can change their clothing and appearance but don't change their gender and name. Also, remember this is not actually a game. It's just a world resembling one, and I think that allowing gender and name switches would make people forget that.

176 Reviews

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:28 pm
Mageheart says...

Alright! Just wanted to check. :D I was just referring to it as a game because you never supplied a name for the world.
mage

queer and here.

176 Reviews

Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:30 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

Okay, I just change the CT! Hope it works a bit better.

As for a world name, it'll be called GAME.

176 Reviews

Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:31 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

Now can we pause and just admire the beauty of GAME dominating the Recent Posts tab?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:35 pm
Mageheart says...

Alright! And that's so cool. ^_^
mage

queer and here.

176 Reviews

Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:21 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

To avoid confusion, I'll state that avatars and characters are not the same. The avatar is a partner formed by your SOUL, and the entire description of your avatar is decided by your SOUL.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:33 pm
View Likes
Astronomer says...

This looks great. May I join?

176 Reviews

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:16 am
View Likes
Poopsie says...

Roles?

After reading the intro I'm still kind of lost. Is their anything you can relate this sb to? Say like a movie or a game? Also, what exactly is this game. Is it like a fantasy game? What kind of mobs spawn? What are some key locations int he game that we may be able to start off at? I also want to elaborate on roles. You have given skills that imply certain roles, but they are few and they don't exactly shape the role. A brief description of each role can definitely suffice. I'm sorry if this came off a little judge, but I see a pretty cool idea and I want to make it more well rounded. Sorry again :p. I hope this helps
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

176 Reviews

Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:16 am
View Likes
sheysse says...

No, don't worry about it. I'll explain and hopefully I don't come across as crazy.

Your character whom you post as selects one of four weapons. The weapons are sword (and shield if wanted), bow, staff, and axe. Then they can cast the skills that correspond to their weapon of choice. I. E. Sword= Sword skills. But these are more for worst case scenario. For the most part, their avatar will do the fighting. Avatars are a separate entity that almost in a sense server them. They'll fight for your character, and are even willing to die protecting your character. They are formed from your characters SOUL. If your SOUL is weak, then so is your avatar. But none of the characters have weak SOULs would because then they wouldn't have been asked by GOD to help. Throughout the story, the BOSS will send his personal Incarnators to kill the characters. (As a little side note, most people in GAME just use the weapon and weapon skills. Only the strongest have avatars.)

As for a map, I'll be creating one soon.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:48 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Seeing this suspicious storybook being run by a flower who finally seems to have gotten what he wanted...

It fills me with DETERMINATION to keep an eye on you. -_-
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality