soundofmind says...

*wheezes*
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

383 Reviews

Reviews: 383
Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:23 am
View Likes
Sujana says...

@Megrim Stan was deaded for a moment, but now he has returned. (Hopefully. Probably.)

@soundofmind BREATHE, SOUND. BREATHE SOUNDLY.

As far as I can tell, I'm willing enough to bet that most of you are fine with approaching the story without a detailed plan (as in the sort of plan that tells us where we're going to steps ahead). If you've got your posts ready, feel free to start posting them. I'll post mine soon enough--sorry for the delay.

Spoiler! :
@Sheyren @passenger @Kaos and that goes for all of you, as well. Have fun <3
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief."

Ecclesiastes 1: 18

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:34 am
soundofmind says...

@Sacredlege

*breathes* hAaaa OK

Aaah, my post is in response to your post that was in the writerfeedpad. Are you going to post that one too ??

383 Reviews

Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:47 am
View Likes
Sujana says...

Op, yep, probably! I'll post it now, thanks for responding.

Also, maybe buy an inhaler. Your wheezing is worrying.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:59 am
soundofmind says...

@Sacredlege It's just this darned cold. I can't breathe through my nose haha.

AND WOO YEAHHHH I'm READY. Let's get this party startedddd. Murrrrrrderrrr. Betrayalllll. Intrigue.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:04 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@Sacredlege @Sheyren

I hope!! MY second post was ok!! I don't know what I'm doing hahaaa

383 Reviews

Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:08 pm
View Likes
Sujana says...

You guys are pretty quick (unlike me). I am crying tears of joy. *sniffs poetically*

@soundofmind Your post was cool! I liked the touch where Tuesday is aware of her surroundings and has spare spray paint to cover the camera, I think it shows that she's extremely experienced and very well-prepared. I also like how she seemed more sympathetic to Sunday and judging Saturday's actions, very nice.

@Sheyren I think I might really, really like to see where Friday is going. He just--he really just doesn't care at this point, and I absolutely love it. Like, what's everybody else going to do? Stop him? He'd like to see you try. Also it's interesting about this new development on what Mr. Sunday is really like, I have my own plans but it'd be pretty interesting to see that there's a lot more going on beneath the surface.

@Megrim I already told you I dug your character's style (you know, in that one night when I was being an idiot and corrected stuff that was right, which you have all the right to be mad at me for), and I still do. He's a very sharp character, very suave, and it isn't really told more it's shown in what he does. I also like how he seems to have a darker side and more connection to his past than the other assassins do, it's very interesting.

So far in our development I'm really liking how everyone is responding so differently to these turns of events. Megrim hasn't posted her reply to Sheyren's post, but I really can't wait to see if Friday loses his cool or if he's just like "eh, I've seen worse." Since Friday's still legitimately walking in and not sneaking in, he'd probably be a part of the ensuing panic. Or you know, his visit could occur before the explosion, which would be cleaner and gives him a lead, but the confrontation would be hilarious in my eyes. I don't know, it's up to you, Megrim, I think you know what's best for the character.

@Kaos @passenger I'm very expectant of how your posts will end up, since both your characters haven't showed up yet. I don't know what they'll do, but no matter what they will respond at this point thanks to all the current events that have occurred.

Last thing, but I'm liking what Sunday might become. First, it's suggested he might not actually be as cuckoo (sorry for being unPC, mentally ill people aren't always violent and really need help but it's hard to describe this character as anything other than short of a marble or two), then it's suggested his full name isn't in the directory. What is this? A conspiracy, I smell?

However, I'm afraid plotlines might clash, so if you guys have want to do anything specifically with the Sunday character (@Sheyren @soundofmind) it's not necessary to communicate it with the rest of us, but it's a good idea, unless you prefer a bit of confusion and plot jamming together. Keeping things clear is all I'm saying.

I feel like I should post, but I'm going to wait for how this develops. Like, at least one other person has to post before Saturday starts throwing a fit.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:02 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

I didn't have any plans... Just wanted to make the first few posts advance the plot.

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:58 pm
View Likes
Virgil says...

Woops, didn't know if I did my post right. I didn't see any of the notifications that you sent because I was writing while you sent them and didn't check them. Sorry if I did mine wrong >.<

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

383 Reviews

Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:22 am
View Likes
Sujana says...

@Sheyren Well, I think it definitely will advance the plot a little.

@Kaos , Yours is fine. I would've preferred it if the participants started in the places I gave them because otherwise I know the setup would be confusing, since there's little to no background on who Mr. Sunday is or what he's doing. I don't really know what's going on in your post yet, because it seems to me you've found a couple of people in an alleyway somewhere (maybe Sunday's henchmen?) but as long as it connects with the identity the other participants are giving, it's fine. Though I do suggest you eventually join the others.

I may or may not write my post after this, especially since @Sheyren and @soundofmind seem to be headed to the laboratories (got to place some easter eggs through flashbacks, yay) but in the mean time, @passenger , ya'll ready to post?

383 Reviews

Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:49 am
View Likes
Sujana says...

Posted flashback thingy. Modern Saturday will come soon enough.

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:06 pm
View Likes
passenger says...

@Sacredlege To be honest with you, I'm in a bit of a time crunch for school and am pressed to make deadlines for scholarship applications. Not to mention that I'm working two jobs at the moment :P I will try to get a post up when I can, but I've been having a bit of a hard time keeping up. I know my punctuality is spotty and I'm really sorry.
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

383 Reviews

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:13 pm
View Likes
Sujana says...

@passenger Ah okay, it's fine, Pass. You need to think about priorities, after all. No pressure! Also, good luck with the scholarship applications!

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:21 pm
View Likes
passenger says...

Ooh, look there. A post has magically appeared. :)
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

383 Reviews

Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:58 pm
View Likes
Sujana says...

@passenger Glad you found the time. So far your character would probably get along well (or horribly) with Sheyren's, considering both of them do not give a damn at this point. It's amazing, and I'm definitely digging the bored yet somewhat philosophical tone your story has. Also, whose the person on the other side you're talking about? Sunday? The dead boy who was found in the dorm? I'm assuming not the dead boy, since the police have probably taken the body at this point, so it could be a henchman. Or Saturday. Or heavens to betsy, could it be another assassin? We'll have to wait to know.

However, since both Sound and Sheyren are going to the Labs (from what I've read) and Megrim is still stuck in the hospital (from what I've read), it could be Kaos on the other side of the door. I'm expectant as to what you have in store, but I get that you're a busy girl/woman/bedsheet, so get your priorities straight and come back to us. Thanks for posting!

Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild