z

Young Writers Society

The Ghosts of Wildegate DT

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:59 pm
View Likes
Kelpies says...

Cool! If we do end up starting that SB I'm bring Jane and Thomas back. I'm also using them in another book I'm writing. They get around more than a lot of my characters XD. I should have a post up before long.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:03 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I think I'll focus on characters other than Lucas and Schadel and Co! I'm not really working on either of their books at the moment, so I want to focus on a story that has more to do with what I'm doing. (Lucas was never supposed to get his own book, but he's just so wonderful that I had to include him in my current book series.)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:22 am
View Likes
Kelpies says...

I posted!

Spoiler! :
XD I feel so bad for half my characters- I love them so much I have to give them a story make them suffer. Jane and Thomas weren't supposed to even end up in a serious book, they're just for fun. Then things happened, and now they're the entire part II. I haven't finished part I and I'm writing II and III. WHY CAN'T I JUST WRITE FOR ONE POINT IN THE TIMESTREAM!! XD. I should probably also find a way to include Meg- she needs some serious character development, and she's for a serious book of mine... Not a good combo...
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:10 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Unless @Sacredlege objects to it since we are talking about his characters, I'd love to post next! Schadel can do some awesome grim reaper stuff and end this problem once and for all. ☆ By the way, I love you post, @Kelpies!
mage

queer and here.

383 Reviews

Reviews: 383
Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:19 am
View Likes
Sujana says...

I'm chill. Also, Adriel is resilient, but by now he's probably really beaten up. He may or may not have lost a leg. And you're going to have a reaaaaally hard time beating Camiel at his current state, so I suggest chaining him down with something, because killing him is not an option (unless any of you want to have a hulk smash battle of some sort).
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief."

Ecclesiastes 1: 18

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:30 am
Mageheart says...

Schadel can sever the girl's soul from his body using her scythe. ^_^ But, yeah, chaining him down or holding him back might be a good idea. Luckily, I think Lucas can help with that.
mage

queer and here.

383 Reviews

Reviews: 383
Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:49 am
View Likes
Sujana says...

oh yeah i forgot that was the plan lol

go get em
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief."

Ecclesiastes 1: 18

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:42 am
Mageheart says...

Sorry for taking so long to post - I'll try to get a post up soon!
mage

queer and here.

"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites