z

Young Writers Society

Hogwarts Students DT

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:20 am
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Great I was about to ask about that. I wanted Luke to face the Bogart, you see, I had a whole scene planned. But I can post about that later now, thanks @SirenCymbaline

39 Reviews

Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:34 am
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Great posts guys! (Sorry for the double post).

Just one thing @Nike, Luke walked in with Robert not Draco. Thanks for mentioning Luke btw.

Ill try and post again soon, I'm happy at how fast paced this is! It's refreshing.

EDIT(Since I didn't want to triple post): Posted again! @Nike @Remington38 @SirenCymbaline I mentioned all your characters in my post. Apologies to all my fellow Gryffindors, I had most of this written up already, so I didn't mention the dueling class. I promise I will mention it next post. Go Gryffindor!

Reviews: 2
Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:40 pm
View Likes
ty7lucky says...

Finally got around to posting, tell me if there's anything I should change.
"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."
-Douglas Adams

39 Reviews

Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:13 am
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Greats posts guys! Hey btw since the next day for our characters is Sunday, and I believe that in the books, Sundays were free (Saturdays too as I recently found out, sorry for starting the Saturday as a school day in my post. Perhaps it could be a special working Saturday? Lame, I know. Sorry!). So, I was thinking that perhaps on Sunday the students could be allowed into Hogsmeade. That might be a nice new thing for our characters to experience. What do you think of that, @Nike?

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:41 am
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

@ty7lucky Gavin's boggart is really creative, and I like it, but I think you ended it a little early. It would have been nice to see how he reacts to the Boggart. Does he try Riddikulus? does it work? what happened there?
otherwise I think you did a great job.
Bad souls have born better sons, better souls born worse ones -St Vincent

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:43 am
View Likes
Nike says...

@LordZeus that's a great idea. lol it's kay shit happens. They needed an extra learning day xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:00 pm
View Likes
ty7lucky says...

Thanks for the suggestion @SirenCymbaline.
"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."
-Douglas Adams

59 Reviews

Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:14 am
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

@Nike, about that duelling class you mentioned in the Storybook Challenges thread, would it be a good idea to have that in the story's current working Saturday?

In case anyone didn't read that post, here it is reposted.

For my Hogwarts Students and The Years Will Lived With Harry Potter, here's your challenge.

Since we haven't used a lot of magic, let's make a dueling class with Remus Lupin and Severus Snape as your teachers. I wanna 'hear' the wands, so please use your onomatopoeia's, they are your friends. Class is for all wizards, come by! The house that wins the most duels will get 100 points towards their house!

Last edited by SirenCymbaline on Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:48 am
View Likes
Nike says...

@SirenCymbaline we sure can!!!
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:11 pm
View Likes
JustJasper says...

Working on a post it will be up today.
I also think it might be good to make sure we include people like Gavin in our posts so he doesn't slip through the cracks.
Also if your characters ever need someone to talk to Rain will not turn them away.

-Ossie
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear

59 Reviews

Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:07 am
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

Tip- the Harry Potter Wiki is your friend.
http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

You can search up and read up on spells, and what their effects are, it's invaluable information for any scene that involves magic.
It's good for more than just checking up on the canon (though that's great too.)

39 Reviews

Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:11 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Might post next. Also, I noticed that @Vellichor had a character but hasn't posted for her. Are you still in this Vellichor?

Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:14 pm
View Likes
ty7lucky says...

I submitted a new post if it's too violent or you think we shouldn't have the half blood prince's book tell me.
-Douglas Adams

39 Reviews

Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:32 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

@ty7lucky nice post. Just one thing, I'd prefer (and so would my character) that you call him Luke. That's the name he's known by around the school, and the name he prefers. He hates his original name and keeps its knowledge and usage as low as he can. So do you mind changing Lucius to Luke please? I'd appreciate it very much.

Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:37 pm
View Likes
ty7lucky says...

I'll do that right now
-Douglas Adams

"She doesn't even go here!"
— Damian Leigh