99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:14 pm
View Likes
Remington38 says...

Maybe every other day and after dinner?
Proud Reader of Banned Books

Answer to life, the universe, and everything: 42

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Cesar Cruiz

Pluviophile- a lover of rain; someone who finds joy/peace of mind on rainy days.

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:54 pm
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

I like it. And the first meeting can be the current day? does that suit you other players?

Now we just need a place where they can meet. Like the library? being a study group, that would make sense.
Bad souls have born better sons, better souls born worse ones -St Vincent

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:24 pm
View Likes
Nike says...

I think that's fine guys. We can do the meeting on the same day and then every other day.
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:31 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

@Nike I've submitted a cp, please tell me if you want me to change anything. Have read most sb posts, and will have fully caught up soon, btw.

59 Reviews

Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:42 am
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

Does the study group need a leader? or maybe the meetings can all be perfectly spontaneous, the only structure being when and where they take place.

I like the idea of spontaneity because that gives us more freedom to write within.

What do you think?

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:01 pm
View Likes
JustJasper says...

I like the idea of spontaneous meetings. Especially since not all of the characters are there for the same reasons.
As long as everyone interacts whatever we do will be fine.

-Ossie
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear

39 Reviews

Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:57 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

@Nike I've edited my cp, with more info on Luke in another category called 'special' (below 'House'). Please tell me if it's okay. Also, btw, I'm all caught up now and hope to post in the next couple of days.

267 Reviews

Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:46 pm
View Likes
Nike says...

That's cool @LordZeus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

39 Reviews

Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:59 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Posted! Mentioned mostly NPCs in this one, sorry. I promise to mention more of other people' characters in my next post.@Nike I did mention Clara a little bit though. I apologize if its a bit shoddy, i did it late at night (which is what time it is for me). Oh, and I have another post planned out for the next morning, though I'll wait for others to post first. I can change it to the morning after next if necessary.

BTW @Nike I think Clara would know or at least know of Luke, give that he's been friends with Hermione and the trio for a while, and dated Hermione during late second year and most of the summer. I'd like to see how she thinks of Luke now. Also, I wanted to know if I could say that Godric and Luke have been friends for a while. Given that Luke has many Ravenclaw traits, which is why the sorting hat spent so long deciding between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw, I thought it might me likely. Or at least tha they could become friends. @ChildOfWriting I also thought that Luke and petra might have been or become friends. @ty7lucky I also think that, given Gavin's friendliness, Luke and he might have been or become friends, especially given that they are both Quidditch players. Please tell me what you think guys.

P.S. if anyone else would like their characters to have a relationship with Luke, please let me know.

39 Reviews

Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:41 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Hey guys, might I request that someone please mention Luke in their post? I'd be grateful.

39 Reviews

Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:01 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Great post, @Nike! BTW I have edited my cp to include a pic and extended the information on Luke in all categories Some in the middle though). Just thought I'd mention that, sorry to keep bothering you with my edits! I think this'll be the last one.

BTW could the guys I tagged in my last message please respond telling me how they think? I'd really appreciate it. The ones left are:

@Nike so could Luke and Godric have been friends? (since you seemed to answer my question about Luke and Clara in your last post) @ChildOfWriting could Luke and Petra have been, or become friends? Please reply guys.

267 Reviews

Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:42 pm
View Likes
Nike says...

@LordZeus Luke and Godric can be friends, sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

39 Reviews

Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:05 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Hey @Oswin1800 so dues Rain turn into Wolf form every night or just on full moon nights? Because I'm pretty sure that it's only full moon nights that werewolves turn in the books.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:10 pm
View Likes
JustJasper says...

Just full moon nights @LordZeus the night before tonight was a full moon. The full moon will probably last for one or two more days. Within that time she will need to be in the room of requirement during her transformations but will first see Snape for a potion that will allow her to remain in control during a transformation. Her condition also allows for heightened senses within the full moon and a few days before and after.
She is supposed to be skipping her morning classes for her transformation days but she doesn't want to be a slave to her condition and tries to go anyway. She is very exhausted and weak throughout the full moon. Her other symptoms include aching joints and being much more submissive because it takes to much energy to argue. Snape's potion allows for her to control the wolf within her but it is a new potion and is not always successful completely. Without something to attack she will attack herself. This is why she has so many scars that she tries to hide.
If anyone is curious or needs more information here is a link. http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Werewolf

-Ossie
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear

59 Reviews

Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:18 am
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

Hey @Remington38, @Nike, please feel free to include Robert if you do posts about the Friday Study of Ancient Runes class, seeing as he shares with with both Godric and Medora.

It's just because I intend to pull something dramatic in the Defense Against the Dark Arts class that will happen afterward, and it would be really nice if they could hang out like normal beforehand.

Love you all, this SB is really cool, we're doing good. :)
Last edited by SirenCymbaline on Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese