z

Young Writers Society

Hogwarts Students DT

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:57 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Great thanks. Btw guys please recall that in an earlier post I mentioned that someone had been in the bAthroom and overheard the discussion between Luke and Myrtle over the Dark Mark (See my first post, seven posts down on page 4 for reference). Since they didn't specifically mention th Dark Mark just saying 'The Mark' as well as not saying anything really specific about it that person would have a suspicion about Luke. I would really like that to be a PC. So of anyone would like their character to be that person, please tell me.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:40 pm
View Likes
Vellichor says...

@LordZeus I'm in it, if only in face. I don't know how to integrate at this late junction....
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:30 pm
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

@Vellichor You could just have your character start showing up to classes and extracurricular activities like she's always been there, or, if you want to excuse why she wasn't there, you can just make something up like recovering from a curse or magical sickness or something.
Bad souls have born better sons, better souls born worse ones -St Vincent

59 Reviews

Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:16 am
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

@ty7lucky the inclusion of the Half Blood Prince's journal is a tad far-fetched.
And I really can't buy the way the Hufflepuffs bully Gavin so badly. I don't think Hufflepuffs would be that pointlessly cruel.
I could imagine them teasing him, but not cornering him in the bathroom and cursing him.
Even though they didn't know what sectumsempra did, they must have assumed it was a curse, as it's under 'For Enemies.'
I also can't understand why people keep picking on Gavin in the first place.
Why is seemingly everyone against him?

You can still have him be bullied, but it would be nice if it was more understandable.

I liked the duel scene you wrote, though. I thought it was creative, the way it worked, with Gavin's spell being unreliable and Luke beating him in an opening. And the way he replied to Luke after the duel shows me that Gavin is a good sport. It's good that you're not afraid to make your character lose in some things, in fact it's important that a character doesn't win all the time, though maybe in the future you might want to let him succeed sometimes, so his life isn't all doom and gloom.

Anyway, sorry if this was a bit much for just a short post.

39 Reviews

Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:25 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Posted! Just a small one to keep the ball rolling. I interacted mostly with an NPC and Clara @Nike, sorry! I also made small mentions of your characters, @KiraThePotatoChip and @Vellichor. Just a couple thoughts. I promise to have more character interactions in my next post. Sorry if it sounds weird, or if it's a mess, I did it late at night, which is what time of day it is for me now.

Reviews: 2
Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:18 pm
View Likes
ty7lucky says...

Just a reminder that Harry isn't allowed to hogsmeade this year. Sorry I haven't posted.
"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."
-Douglas Adams

39 Reviews

Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:38 am
View Likes
LordZeus says...

@ty7lucky sorry I had forgotten. Made the change.

So....who's posting next?

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:40 am
View Likes
Remington38 says...

I am definitely going for Draco planting this seed in everyone's head that she is faking all of this when she is actually not. Him trying to break up all of these new relationships she has finally been able to form.
Proud Reader of Banned Books

Answer to life, the universe, and everything: 42

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Cesar Cruiz

Pluviophile- a lover of rain; someone who finds joy/peace of mind on rainy days.

59 Reviews

Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:20 pm
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

@Remington38 I like your last post, with all the friendship funtimes. Warms my cold writer's heart.
I'll try to reply within the next four or five days, but I'm really busy in life at the moment, so no promises.

39 Reviews

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:06 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

So...who's posting next?

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:28 pm
View Likes
JustJasper says...

I'd say me or @ty7lucky if possible

-Ossie
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:22 pm
View Likes
Remington38 says...

@Nike I totally agree, I love our trio!
Proud Reader of Banned Books

Answer to life, the universe, and everything: 42

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Cesar Cruiz

Pluviophile- a lover of rain; someone who finds joy/peace of mind on rainy days.

39 Reviews

Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:02 am
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Great posts guys! Just one thing @Nike, Harry didn't get his new broom until his old one broke after the incident at the Quidditch match, which hasn't happened yet.

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:25 am
View Likes
Nike says...

@LordZeus oh yeah duh. I'll fix that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

39 Reviews

Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:10 am
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Posted Again! @Nike @Oswin1800 @ty7lucky I mentioned Clara, Rain and Gavin in my post. Please tell me if you want me to change anything!

The poetry of the earth is never dead.
— John Keats