z

Young Writers Society

Hogwarts Students DT

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Tue May 30, 2017 2:37 am
Nike says...

@LordZeus AHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm all fangirly right now. I am in love with Luke and Clara. But I do feel you on the keeping it quiet from Hermione for a while. It'd be really hurtful if they exposed that they liked each other right now, Hermione needs time.
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue May 30, 2017 3:41 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Hey guys!

I just had a character CP approved and her name is Ronnie Goldstein. If you could please check it out and please consider opening up your story to her. I've always wanted to do a Harry Potter style SB but I have never had the time to commit to it. Again I would really appreciate it if you guys looked at it, and I can't wait to write with you all :)

storybook_character.php?t=105792&c=4213&mode=view
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Tue May 30, 2017 2:09 pm
View Likes
JustJasper says...

Hey @HazelGrace16!
Your character looks awesome! She could join the study group and Rain would love to be her friend.

I think Rain's struggle with being a werewolf needs to reach a climax and then I am going to stop making that such a big part of my posts. She needs to accept herself and then she can learn to deal with her condition more effectively. I'm not sure about what the the turning point should be but I know it needs to be pretty big to get her to change her views. I'm open to suggestions but I feel it needs to deal with her depression and anxiety.

@SirenCymbaline I am going to include her reaction to Robert's essay in my next post. I just thought what I had was getting kind of long.

-Ossie
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear

Reviews: 2
Tue May 30, 2017 7:22 pm
View Likes
ty7lucky says...

Sorry I haven't been on recently. If anyone has something they'd like me to change tell me.
"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."
-Douglas Adams

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:28 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Hey guys, posted! @Nike @ty7lucky @Midnightmoon I mentioned Clara, Gavin and Lena in my post. I hope you like it, please tell me if you want me to change anything.

@Remembrance sorry, my post was getting too long, so I broke off the section about the game and posted it first. The next section will definitely have Asha in it, I have it partly written already, since I was planning to have it in the same post.

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:25 pm
View Likes
Midnightmoon says...

@LordZeus. I mentioned your character in my post. If you find it too dramatic, please let me know. Or if there is anything else you don't like about it.

39 Reviews

Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:37 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Hey @Midnightmoon,. Thanks for mentioning my character. Just one thing, Luke fell on the ground, that's why he blacked out, so he couldn't have been in the sky when Fred was trying to help him.

Still, for minimal change, you could change Luke to Gavin in the post, since he's still in the air and close to Lena. Just a thought.
Last edited by LordZeus on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

68 Reviews

Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:55 pm
View Likes
Midnightmoon says...

I need to change some things. I'll let you know when I get done! :). Your character is cool. :D.

68 Reviews

Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:13 pm
View Likes
Midnightmoon says...

@LordZeus. I'm going to be mentioning your character again. I'm adding to my previous post.

39 Reviews

Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:38 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Ok @Midnightmoon :D BTW was looking at your post again, and just wanted to tell you, Like didn't transform into a Dragon. His insides had changed, so he was breathing fire, no more. If you could just change that please, that would be great. This is because if he was full Dragon, he wouldn't have been able to voluntarily turn himself back, given hiss problems with controlling his inner dragon.

68 Reviews

Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:44 pm
View Likes
Midnightmoon says...

@LordZeus. Okay. I just finished my post if you want to read it. and Post yours or whatever. Sorry for the mistakes.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:38 pm
View Likes
JustJasper says...

Whoever posts next please mention Rain at some point in your post so I can write another post that will address the essay Robert wrote and bring Rain back up to date in the SB.
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:37 pm
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

Why do you need someone to mention Rain so you can write your post? it seems set up alright to me.
Bad souls have born better sons, better souls born worse ones -St Vincent

39 Reviews

Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:50 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Hey guys just an update, since I've posted twice recently, I'm going to wait a bit before posting again, but would like to mention that Luke has spinal injury that means he cannot walk for a while (it pains terribly whenever he tries) so he'll need to use a wheelchair for a week. Also, his broom is ruined beyond repair.He's very sad about it.

@Midnightmoon no need to change your post for this, but he will ask for help to be put back in his wheelchair after their little chat :D

So, please take this into account when posting everyone. I'll want to post after at least @Nike since it would be nice to see how Clara reacts to the change in their relationship and Luke's injuries before posting again.
Last edited by LordZeus on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

68 Reviews

Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:52 pm
View Likes
Midnightmoon says...

Okay. :D. I do hope Clara and Lena can get along. :D.

Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn