z

Young Writers Society

Hogwarts Students DT

Reviews: 2
Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:25 am
View Likes
ty7lucky says...

That's really cool @SirenCymbaline. We should add the dates to our posts and start going by that. We would have to work out the days of the week but I think that is how we should do it.
"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."
-Douglas Adams

Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:36 am
View Likes
ty7lucky says...

I just was thinking and I think maybe if we want to go by the calendar then we could move the Calenders events on Friday and Saturday to Thursday and Friday, that way then we could start going by the calendar by the next Sunday on it. I don't know what do you guys think.
"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."
-Douglas Adams

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:48 am
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

As long as we keep the final boggart lesson on this Tuesday and the DADA class on Friday in which Snape teaches them about werewolves, I'm fine.

Don't go on just my opinion though, you should wait for what the others have to say too.
Bad souls have born better sons, better souls born worse ones -St Vincent

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:47 am
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Posted! Sorry it took so long, I;ve been busy. Also, apologies if it sounds weird, I wrote most of it late at night.

@KiraThePotatoChip @Remembrance @Nike I mentioned Edward, Asha and Clara in my post. Please tell me if you want me to change anything!

Also @SirenCymbaline @ty7lucky I'm not so sure we should go by that calendar, but let's see what @Nike has to say.

59 Reviews

Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:51 am
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

@LordZeus why don't you like the Calendar idea? I would like to hear what you think about this.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:57 am
View Likes
LordZeus says...

@SirenCymbaline because I feel it would be a bit too structured and restrictive, whereas I feel it would be better for us to decide our own pace of things.

59 Reviews

Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:03 am
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

I think it would be helpful, and there would still be room for our own plots.

Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:01 pm
View Likes
ty7lucky says...

Yeah most of the stuff on there is just about Harry Ron and hermione.
-Douglas Adams

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:25 pm
View Likes
Remington38 says...

I kinda left it open as to my character, I don't know what you guys wanna do with her whole conflict. Also I did leave a part in my last post about how some of the girls like Rain and Clara went to talk to her in the girls bathroom if anyone still wants to follow through that. She is kinda becoming introverted without anyone and I don't know if any of your guys character's want to notice. Maybe Lucius since they both have the dark mark (or in Medora case the temporary one) and they are somewhat closer both with the darker family's.
Proud Reader of Banned Books

Answer to life, the universe, and everything: 42

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Cesar Cruiz

Pluviophile- a lover of rain; someone who finds joy/peace of mind on rainy days.

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:30 pm
View Likes
Amnesia says...

I gotta go back read and make my post...hopefully tonight if i can
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community

59 Reviews

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:40 pm
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

@Oswin1800 how's your post going?

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:04 pm
View Likes
JustJasper says...

It's going @SirenCymbaline I should have it up tonight.
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:58 pm
View Likes
Nike says...

I think the calendar is a good idea.
And the reason we have been focusing on the Golden Trio is because they are an important part of the series. It's hard not to write without adding them.
Though, this Storybook was created to see how the rest of the students lived their lives even without the Golden Trio. I made my charrie be best friends with them (cause duh yeah), but Godric isn't, he just knows them. How ironic when his name is a Gryff name. Anyway.
I do want to see the story line steer away from them, see what we could make happen. But we do have to include major plots from the book, because they are living their lives during those times. So, write along, explore the world, steer away, but include key points. We should be doing the Quidditch game in which Harry falls...
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:34 am
View Likes
ty7lucky says...

Harry falls during this next one, so hufflepuff wins because Cedric catches the snitch.
-Douglas Adams

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:51 am
View Likes
JustJasper says...

Alright posted!

Sorry that took a while.

So now either she is saved from Peeves by one of you or she is smashed with a cabinet. It is up to you guys.

@Remington38 I could follow up with Rain in the bathroom in my next post. Maybe through a thought or a flashback. Rain would notice something like that. But only if you want too.

-Ossie
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear

I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor