z

Young Writers Society

Winter Rising DT

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:50 pm
Rydia says...

Yep some of them might use mobiles, it depends on how integrated with the human world they are, though some might be super out of touch with human stuff so it's not common place. She can have a human friend who knows the city :)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:51 am
View Likes
Astronomer says...

I did make some progress with my post. I apologize that this is taking so long, but I do have school and all that jazz. BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE I do have all of Fall Break to work on it next week. :D

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:42 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Would you be up for accepting a new character at this time??
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:51 am
View Likes
Rydia says...

Sure @HazelGrace16! There are still some spaces open so go ahead and claim one :)
Writing Gooder

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:45 pm
View Likes
Astronomer says...

I finally got that post in after one month of procrastinating. I promise that this won't happen again. Meanwhile, I'd like to claim a Summer Knight, too, if that's alright. ^^

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:54 pm
View Likes
Craz says...

Down with the Summer coats
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:23 pm
View Likes
Lightsong says...

Mine was posted too! Couldn't believe it was all through phone. Expect for later adjust.

It's raw. Definitely going to edit later. >. <'
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:05 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

Unless @HazelGrace16 objects, the Summer Knight is all yours @Moonwatcher (and beautiful post by the way, thank you for the lovely entrance cue :D).

And @Lightsong, it didn't feel raw at all! Some very nice character development going on!
Writing Gooder

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:19 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

@Rydia if I chose renegade faerie, would they be able to lie??
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

472 Reviews

Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:35 am
View Likes
Lightsong says...

Thanks! I hope I didn't ruin your character. ^^'

So, glamour spell is rare in Summer world. At least that's what my post implies. I'm thinking of making the previous Summer Lady, Dahlia as its founder, and it was passed to Analia. Sonrya knew because she saw Dahlia practiced it; Udara didn't because the practice was in secret.

Also, Analia and Udara are close in age, but they are never friends. Analia sees Udara as someone she needs to impress because she wants to prove her worth as a Lady.

The relationship between Sonrya and her, I think, is more apparent. Sonrya's personality just doesn't match with Analia's.
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:42 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

@HazelGrace16 Not if they're full faerie! If they're a Changeling they could lie but bear in mind their magic power will be weaker than a full faerie, though they would have the choice to become a faerie at any point (or a human).

Not at all @Lightsong, you did just fine with Udara :)
Writing Gooder

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:43 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

I apologise for Chessy! If you don't understand him, that's okay, but if you want your character to seem really smart, he's exploring the question of what Winter did to send Summer on the war path and whether it was on purpose and whether it even matters who started the war so long as someone fixes it. Things like that xD
Writing Gooder

472 Reviews

Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:42 am
View Likes
Lightsong says...

Arguments! Much love. <3

Queen Isole has yet to have her own post, @Jhinx. xD

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Nice question. I'm tempted to give answer, but I think the question is not as literal as it seems to be.

- David L. Ulin

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:18 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Hi all <3 sorry for disappearing. I'll catch up and work on my two posts that I promised.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:48 am
View Likes
Steggy says...

Oh hey, sorry for disappearing! I'll mostly try to catch up and make some posts or something.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

huh. didn't realize santa was a batman fan-
— Mageheart