z

Young Writers Society

Winter Rising DT

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:32 am
View Likes
Lightsong says...

Ah, I see. I guess my character will focus on the Summer territory for the time being, what with some of the Winter soldiers being there and attacking Summer faeries.
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:57 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

Maybe the trees fall if they defeat Udara?

And don't worry about being accurate with the source material, we can go our own way on the storybook and build the world a little differently :)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:59 pm
View Likes
Astronomer says...

I'm probably going to go with the flow on this post. I have no idea how a White Council meeting works. ._.

472 Reviews

Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:01 am
View Likes
Lightsong says...

Defeating Udara will be difficult since the Winter faeries need to find her location first... before that happens, I think the trees are going to postpone the war for a while?
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:39 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

Lovely post @TheForgottenKing!

The trees will make the battle in the park harder but it won't stop Fae from fighting through a;; the streets of New York so I was thinking of it more that the battle would spread and human casualties would become higher while both sides search for the other side's queen to take her out. Kind of like a really weird game of chess xD
Writing Gooder

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:49 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

I think the trees will definitely slow the battle in Central Park down, but there are forces elsewhere, as Udara mentioned she had other attacks planned. So, it would give time to focus more on exploring more of NYC while also making Central Park as a sort of headquarters? (until we move into our buildings of course)

Also, I'm still working on the posts! I just have another post to work on before these two so I'm trying to finish that.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

472 Reviews

Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:31 am
Lightsong says...

*revive topic* :D

- David L. Ulin

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:17 am
View Likes
Holysocks says...

I should be able to write another post soon! Life is less crazy now.
100% autistic

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:32 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

I've got mysister's wedding this weekend so I expect my next post won't be until Monday, but it's coming!
Writing Gooder

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:59 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

Sorry about the delay, the wedding took more out of me than I expected but I'll definitely get a post up on Fri/ this weekend! <3
Writing Gooder

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:08 pm
View Likes
Astronomer says...

AHHHH it's been one week since someone posted in the DT and I forgot about it. I'll try to get my post done and hopefully i mean it this time

472 Reviews

Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:01 pm
View Likes
Lightsong says...

Nice post, Rydia! My character looks good lol. I'm going to start mine asap.

- David L. Ulin

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:12 pm
View Likes
Craz says...

I'm working on mine as well. @Omnom, I might bop you for some interaction from the Queen.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

472 Reviews

Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:23 pm
View Likes
Lightsong says...

Good idea! I'm going to discuss about the trio (Udara, Sonrya, and Analia) with their owners too. Things are getting too complicated for my brain. xD

- David L. Ulin

472 Reviews

Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:41 pm
Lightsong says...

Er, sorry for double posting, but do the Faeries use mobile phones? I'm outlining my post at the moment, and in it Analia is made to contact a certain person to help them find a safe place. >.> I'm stopping my outlining until someone can answer this for me. o.o'

Also! If they can, Analia would contact her human friend who's going to be an NPC and knows NYS with all his heart. Am I allowed to do that? Sorry for the questions, I'm a beginner SBer. ^^'

- David L. Ulin

"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester