Young Writers Society

Welcome to Night Vale [DT]

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:11 pm
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

So did I!
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

Formerly RavenLord, formerly GrandWild
she/her

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

176 Reviews

112 Reviews

Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:28 pm
Ljungtroll says...

Waiting for the right moment :)
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

she/her

112 Reviews

Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:29 pm
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

So, @Sheyren........you like Undertale.

she/her

176 Reviews

Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:40 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

Ooh yay! A post!

And yes, I do. A lot. Not that I'm good at it. I'm stuck on Asgore first run cause I ran outta money and items.

112 Reviews

Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:47 pm
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

I don't play it but I love the characters. My little sister got me into it. Who do you like best?

she/her

176 Reviews

112 Reviews

Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:15 am
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

lol Flowey rocks. I've always liked Sans and Papyrus the best. They're a skele-ton of fun!

she/her

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:51 am
Mageheart says...

I love Undertale too! ^_^ I haven't really had a chance to play it yet, but I love the ideas behind it and the characters I've heard about! I love pretty much all of them. It's so hard to choose a favorite, though Papyrus definitely is lovable and Sans is incredibly punny!
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

112 Reviews

Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:14 am
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

My sister was on genocide and when she killed Papyrus we both cried.....then she reset and went to pacifist. I honestly don't blame her....

she/her

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:20 am
Mageheart says...

I seriously am incapable of playing genocide. I haven't tried it, but I know I could never do it. I love the characters too much - it's bad enough when you're a writer and have to kill off one of your precious children. QwQ
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

112 Reviews

Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:51 am
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

I know, right? That game really twists your emotions.

she/her

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:32 am
deleted868 says...

Um, excuse me? Could I possibly add to this storybook, or is it only open to certain people?
Hey! I hope your day's been swell, and if not, there's always time for it to get better. See ya!

176 Reviews

Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman