z

Young Writers Society

WARRIORS, The Second Moon [DT]

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:33 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

@Sheyren I just thought of this. What about Larkwing and Rabbitclaw (@Gymnast2801)? We can't just conveniently let them go along as well (because that's just too convenient), but they will not get the prophecy at that same moment as the others. What do you have in mind?

As for Larkwing, I was thinking that maybe afterwards, Swiftleap could get a vision/memory about Larkwing when they interact since they know each other pretty well (Larkwing likes to help out a little around the medicine den, though she is a warrior and never felt the calling to be a medicine cat).
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:08 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

@Park I think that Goldenstar will choose to inform his deputy of the prophecy, but maybe Larkwing will receive a sign and tell Swiftleap?

Also, could we maybe strive for everyone to post by the upcoming Friday? I understand if not, but I thought I would mention it... I'd like to see this storybook kick off. And hey, if you want to beat my challenge, post before the first! :)

81 Reviews

Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:12 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

I'm planning to try to post either today or tomorrow. May not happen, but I'll try to see if I have time. It's my best bet, anyways...
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

176 Reviews

Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:13 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

Haha, laugh out loud. I'm using my phone right bow, and it has a "highly advanced auto-correct system." So it auto-corrected @Lael to @Park.

176 Reviews

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:30 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Hey all, just a quick reminder to claim your points in the SB Badge and Challenge thread at the top of the SB forum once you post your intro post. It'll give both you and Sheyren points!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

176 Reviews

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:05 am
View Likes
Gymnast2801 says...

Sorry guys, didn't know you had to request to join. I just send that request now and then I will post when that is excepted :)
If the world was blind, how many people would you impress?

176 Reviews

Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:12 am
View Likes
sheysse says...

@Gymnast2801 I didn't either! Not sure what happened there! Maybe because I closed it... Hmph. Well, I guess everyone has to request, even though I'll obviously accept. Sorry about that.

81 Reviews

Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:31 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

@Sheyren I can't post unless you accept my request. :( I would like to post today if I can.

176 Reviews

176 Reviews

Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:57 am
View Likes
sheysse says...

Awesome post, @Lael! I loved how Swiftleap acts, and how you characterized the elders! That was the first of your writing I've read, and I enjoyed it! :D

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:03 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Agreed! Your post was great, @Lael! :D I'll try posting tomorrow. If I can't then, I'll post on Tuesday.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

95 Reviews

Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:32 pm
View Likes
Gymnast2801 says...

I will post sometime after Review Day is over as my team needs as many points as they can get

95 Reviews

Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:05 am
View Likes
Gymnast2801 says...

Just posted. Sorry that it's not my best work, I am really tired and need to go to bed.

Why do we only rest in peace? Why don't we live in peace too?
— Alison Billet