z

Young Writers Society

The Revolution DT

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:14 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Mage I dunno about that "soon" thing you speak off (AKA not the next one, unfortunately), but I defnitely need a post in to explain what the heck is going on on Kysaline's side. Thanks for mentionin' that, gotta start plotting.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:22 am
View Likes
sheysse says...

Goodbye, @Mea! We'll miss you!

@Tortwag, I have a plan for the future that involves some continuation with Greywood and Kysaline. Not the near future, but the future. I'll pm you later when I get a chance.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:18 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I interrupt the regular schedule of events to inform you all that it's @AnarchyWolf's birthday and you should definitely leave him some happy birthday wishes on his wall and here! ^_^
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:24 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'm not sure how soon it will be, but I'll definitely post soon! ^_^
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:17 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Well, almost a month later from when I said I would post, I finally did! I ended up rereading the SB, falling in love once again with the plot and the characters, and had Ryder realize he's fallen in love with Finnian. All in all, it was a very eventful morning that I do not regret. :P Also, it was so weird putting "Ryder Salvai" at the top instead of "The Hooded Figure"! I'll get used to it soon, but that will definitely take some time.

Who wants to post next?
mage

queer and here.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:22 pm
View Likes
AnarchyWolf says...

If no-one volunteers, I could post next.

(But I won't be able to post until tomorrow, or maybe the day after because I'm busy.)
Don't resist the water. Welcome it.

40 Reviews

Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:54 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

*sigh* Well I wrote one post for my other SB, and I've started catching up the other, so I'll be workin' on Kysaline at the same time. The, uh, trip I just had to Cape Town didn't help much for writing, though.
Anyway.
I'll be back to my usual base of operations by Thursday, and then it's back to the usual. I'll catch up readin' everybody's post while in the plane. I know I'm not posting next, but I'll be either after Anarchy, or after whoever posts after that.

Hope y'all had a good Christmas! Mine was actually decent :3

EDIT: Yeah, found the plan I had for it. Next post's gonna be fun. And I didn't forget the challenge, @Mage. The post is just gonna take a bit less time, and I feel like it's better to start by putting some fuel back in this SB too. :smt003
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:26 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@AnarchyWolf: I would love if you posted next! ^_^ I'm really curious about what Finn's reaction to Ryder talking to him will be.

@Tortwag: I had a great Christmas. ^_^ I can't wait to see what you post when you finally do! ^_^
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:05 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Sorry if I'm bothering you, but could you please post next, @AnarchyWolf?
mage

queer and here.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:54 pm
View Likes
AnarchyWolf says...

@Mage of course. I'm quite behind on YWS because of exams coming up in May. I'm up to date with my work, though, and I'll hopefully get back on here regularly to post (I'm probably going to be able to get in every day from now on).

I presume that after Finnian's done being an absolute wreck trying to deal with emotions, then he'd go about not doing what he's meant to xD. If there's anything wrong with the post, or anything I need to add, just say and I shall.
Don't resist the water. Welcome it.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:14 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

That post was perfect! ^_^ Who would like to go next? Worse case scenario, I can go - there's probably something I come up with - but I would prefer if someone else went.
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:41 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

...Well, I'd love to be next, so I guess I'll have to work extra fast to find some time to write properly this weekend. I'll read the post I missed after that. I'm... pretty darn behind in YWS as well, and half of me wants to remain behind it seems, as I really want to join the next Last Man Standing despite having won the 2nd round already.

I THINK I'M CRAZIER THAN... ...ME.

EDIT: The, uh, post for Kierce is still fully planned. I just haven't brought myself to write it yet.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:38 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I can't wait to see what you come up with @Tortwag!

Since Uncle Twaggy's post isn't central to the plot at the moment, he would like to go next? @AnarchyWolf just went, and I went the post before. Like I said, I'm completely fine with posting again - though I would prefer someone else went. @Kelpies, @JuliasSneezer, @Sheyren, @Oswin1800, do any of you want to post next?

If we could get this storybook more active and post some more, I have another plot point we could include. It would be a major one involving Ryder and his past. But I feel like it's currently too soon to include it. If anyone is interested in being the person to help me with the plot point, please mention it. Then I can message you about it; I'm thinking Greywood and/or Elora would be the best picks for it, but the other characters could work as well.
mage

queer and here.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:59 am
View Likes
JustJasper says...

Yeah I could help you with the plot point @mage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:01 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Alright! I'll message you about it as soon as I get a chance.
mage

queer and here.

The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard