Young Writers Society

The Revolution DT

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:28 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Llama breeders? I can deal with that :p
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:52 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

Shey has question!

1.11 hasn't actually been released yet, but all the features other than a few big fixes have been announced... So, do we start mentioning things from 1.11 now, or wait?

40 Reviews

Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:55 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Post finished! I COULD publish it now, as I promised I would in case I'd be late, but I'd feel really bad coming back with a half-corrected post published at 23:54. The least I can do is bring quality along with quantity, so you'll have to wait one more day.

You may begin to throw pebbles at me. I shall tank them. YOU HEAR ME?! I'LL TANK THEM ALL!

BRING IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Note: not actually representative of Uncle Twaggy's muscle mass
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:06 am
View Likes
Poopsie says...

Ran 5 miles through 103degree weather

Help.. me....
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

176 Reviews

Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
View Likes
sheysse says...

103 degrees?! I'm looking at like 60. :)

Kay Tort. I'm expecting a pretty epic end to this battle we've got going on... I better not be disappointed. We all know what happens when I'm disappointed... Just kidding, I'm sure it'll be fine!

40 Reviews

Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:13 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Sheyren I just posted, so, you'll see if it's fine or not :p As usual, tell me if I missed something about Greywood, I'll correct it as soon as I can.
As for the others, hope you'll like it!

@Poopsie WHY DIDN'T YOU FLY? HAVE YOUR RECOVERED SINCE THEN? DX
I assume you did, but still! ...Actually nevermind, keep making your knees suffer like that and the next thing you kick is gonna turn into a shooting star, lol.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:40 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

The Hooded Figure and I both are upset that he wasn't exceptional enough to get a two syllable nickname, @Tortwag. I mean, he's The Hooded Figure! That alone must get him some points in her book. :P
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:50 pm
View Likes
Poopsie says...

*Renews fire in his eyes*

THANK YOU DEAR SHELL MASTER!!! I SHALL KICK ALL THE THINGS!
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

176 Reviews

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:34 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

Sweet. Tortellini I'll read it later (darn homework) but posts are nice so I'm happy. :D

EDIT: autocorrect made your name tortellini but I needed to keep it. I just had to.

176 Reviews

Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:01 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

When you l take a QUICK break from homework to "go check your notifications" and you end up reading an entire post...

Good post, @Tortwag! Greywood was perfect in it!

40 Reviews

Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:06 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Mage Yes, but he's too classic with his all good and bad god talk, according to Kysaline, sooooo he'll get his second syllable when he leaves a stronger impression later on XD
Also, darn it, I forgot to put some music in this post of mine... I may add one later.

@Poopsie Fly to a better place, my unreasonably buff bird... Fly to a better place XD

@Sheyren Before reading the rest of your post let me say that you shall henceforth refer to me as Tortellini, because this is just too glorious.
Yes! Whenever you can, as usual.
Of course. OF COURSE you had to.

EDIT: He was? BOOYAAAAAH! Glad you liked the post :D battle was fun to write.

...Nobody reacts at the scalpel/scar redesign thing? Well then, I don't see a problem with that if you don't :3 (no but seriously did we already reach that moment where I did so many crazy stuff that nobody even notice them anymore? XD)

176 Reviews

Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:26 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

Tortellini, I wasn't aware there was a specific point for that...
I thought it just always was. :D

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:42 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I thought it was really neat! I just wanted to post my comment about The Hooded Figure and syllables (Challenge accepted, by the way. She'll be forced to give him one 'cause he's just that awesome! :P) and had other things I needed to get done.

Like seriously, I loved the whole turning the scar into a tattoo. In fact, Twaggy, I love how much your post focused on how insane she was; it's definitely part of what makes Kysaline such an interesting character.

After @Sheyren does his next post, I'll do mine. And then off to the resistance headquarters we go! ^_^
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:03 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Seeing that the group The Hooded Figure has managed to assemble is going to be arriving at the Resistance not too far off in the future and seeing that they'll be meeting her soon, I've gone and made something that provides a little insight into Lumm's life. Like, for example, how he got that last name he came up with on the fly...I give you this. I highly advise checking it out if you've been unable to sleep at night because you've been wondering who that person he keeps mentioning is.

I doubt that's actually the case. Also, I so didn't make that template because I'm incredibly impatient. >.>
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:33 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Sheyren There is, lol. Usually people get disturbed/confused by my wackiness and after a while they find it normal.

@Mage THAT IS WEEEEEEEEI- I mean I'm not complaining, lol.
Pff, you don't have to make any justification, that was fun enough to read anyway XD And I mean, you DID raise a valid point. Challenge accepted you say? Okay then! Impress Kysaline, and Lumm shall have himself a fancier nickname and a kiss on his hidden cheek!

Yeeeeeeeah, see, that's the weird part, tattoo was an expression, she's literally just gonna reshape the scar with a freakin' scalpel, no anesthesis involved, because "Bows and beaks, CePrim! Pain is part of my fun! I have no reason to remove it, else I'll remove part of the fun! Now stop forgetting my insanity and give me that scalpel!"

Good to know :) Which reminds me I'll have to get back into thec atchin' up game to see how everyone else evolved. Aquestioning especially :3

Great! In the meantime Kysaline'll finish her first version of the Gadget World (maybe), and then I think I'll throw a lil' hint of my, uh, bigger plot. We'll see how that goes.

...A hybrid.
...A... hybrid.

...It was a terrible mistake to give me that thing. Because now that this idea has been put in my head, there's no stopping my madness anymore.
(actuallyyoucantotallystopitbytellingmethatI'mgoingtoofarsomewherebutyou'renotsupposedtoknowthatandI'mgonnabehavemyselfanyway)
Ahem. Whoop dee doo.

Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek