The Revolution DT

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:32 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Double posting but post 1/2 is donezo!

I'm not posting it yet (if you pay attention to my wall kinda) because the second post happens right after the first (and from a different perspective ooooooooooOOOOOOooooo get excited)

To give a hint about major plot!things coming up with some names: Bloodrunners, Nightstalkers, and Dawnblood. @Tortwag I think you'll especially enjoy those names, and there will be explanations of all three!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:53 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Omnom Your timing is blessed, because I AM BACK ON MY FEET, AND BACK ON MY CHAIR!
...That sounded less awesome than I wanted it to. Hrrm. Bein' in a chair really isn't badass en-
Spoiler! :

...Nevermind.

The point is, my rather intense stomach burn is steadily losing the fight against my doctor's new treatment, so I can actually get back to writing and catch things up. And apparently there are names for me to enjoy?
You, m'dear, are in need of virtual cookies.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:57 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

There are names and posts for you to enjoy. Glad you're getting better!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:09 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Double posting but I apologise in advance if the second half of Clarice's post drags on a bit or is sloppy writing. I didn't want to keep the post another day -- or more, but the last scene was hard to write because a wrench was thrown into the mix. Nonetheless I hope you enjoy!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:41 pm
Omni says...

@Sheyren at first I was a little confused about bringing in another rebel cell, but I think it works well! They can be there to save the day when Herobrine's party is ruined ;)

The big question is do Mojang work under Herobrine? Or are they a true third party rebellion, not for either side (but also not working against Herobrine?)

I allllsoo don't see much of a future for them after Aquestioning finds out about them. One little rebellion, she could keep quiet and march on, but two? That's close to an uprising.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:59 pm
sheysse says...

Here's what I thought... Mojang has been working in secret totally separate from the resistance, but Aquestioning will somehow find out about them and attack them. They put up a fight, seeing as they are some of the strongest warriors (but not necessarily descendants), and they chase her off temporarily. Realizing they stand no chance alone, they merge with the Resistance, forming a massive force against Notch. I'm assuming that's when the real war would begin.

Tell me your thoughts.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:13 pm
Omni says...

Hmm... I don't know when this will happen. Aquestioning's next move will be to wait for instructions from Notch, which will let her know to attack Herobrine's headquarters.

Perhaps Mojang can save the day, so to speak, with some urging from Mr. Greywood over there (because maybe he finds out somehow that the rebellion's hideout is gonna get attacked. I'm not sure how. Maybe Mojang intercepts a message about a "Ryder Salvai" or something)

sass levels loading

[he/him]

176 Reviews

Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:27 pm
sheysse says...

That could work... Who exactly is still in the Resistance?

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:39 pm
Kelpies says...

Lazuli is.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:59 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hi, everyone.

I'm guessing some of you have already figured out that this is going to be a serious post from how I started it. And if you have, you're completely correct.

This storybook is old. It's been going since the end of last year's summer, which is an incredibly amazing feat for a storybook. I think it might be the longest running storybook I've ever participated in, and that makes me incredibly proud. But I think it's time for me to address something that I've noticed and ignored for awhile now.

This storybook is dying.

It's been dying for several months now. Now only a couple of us are trying to pull it along, and though we've all been doing a wonderful job of keeping it active, it's been struggling. It's hard to get posts up, and I'm sure the majority of us aren't as into it as we once were.

So I think it's time to put this storybook to rest.

I'm really happy that I got to be in this storybook with all of you. It was loads of fun, and I was always amazed by how wonderful and well-written your posts were. I enjoyed reading every single one of them. I really hope that we can all end up doing another storybook together someday because you are all amazing people. <3
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

176 Reviews

Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:18 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

It had a great run, and I'm glad to have been a part of it. This was my first storybook, and the reason I joined the site. I'm sad to see it go, but I look forward to hopefully taking part in more writing endeavors with all of you.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:52 pm
Omni says...

On my phone so I'll have a better reply when I get home but this storybook may be dying, but isn't dead. Let's send it off with a bang!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

176 Reviews

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:49 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Okay, now that I'm at a computer, first things first: One last Loyalty ping! @Oswin1800 @Kelpies @Sheyren @Mage @Tortwag

Now that I have everyone's attention, here are my thoughts:

I might post next and have Aquestioning receive Notch's orders. I'll probably make some kind of hint that Notch can see into the future and has something much more important to attend to (maybe Aquestioning contacts him using magicks or something) hinting towards a possible sequel story or spin off or something. CLIFF HANGERS

@Oswin1800 your character packs their things and leaves, not trusting the situation anymore. You can make this as long or short as you want (just within a post since we deeeeaddd) and he runs out in the middle of the night in the woods. He gets caught by Aquestioning and realizes there's an army marching for their hideout.

@Sheyren this is where Mojang and Mr. Greywood comes in. He gets word of a possible attack on the hideout and persuades Mojang to help the people he left behind. If possible, he leads a sneak attack and releases Oswin's character, Clarice, and Cardamom if they want to.

@Mage this rude interruption to Herobrine's discovery gets interrupted by him either sensing something (he has to have some kind of powers, right?? xD) or someone else interrupts and says they have a message from Mojang. They get warned of the oncoming attack and BAM battle preparations.

@Kelpies I think this would be a good time to show your character's thoughts about the whole thing. For the first time (and possibly last, both in story and out), they're going to war. In what will probably be a whole lotta rushing around, a small moment to slow down is the best bet.

Then the next posts will be the battle. First, Aquestioning will have an army of mobs (skeletons, zombies, creepers, spiders, spider jockeys, uhhh whatever else spawns at night XD) that she'll raid the hideout with. This fighting will be insane, so go all out if you so wish. Aquestioning and her Bloodrunners will be hunting for Herobrine so look out for that.

As the fight drags on, Mojang arrives for backup. As night turns to dawn turns to day, the fight quickly turns to the resistance's favor. The Bloodrunners are slain, but Aquestioning makes it out. Y'all can keep Navida, Clarice, and Cardamom if you so with :P

As dawn arrives, the two groups collect their losses in a @Mage post and Herorbrine writes a letter to an "anonymous supporter" explaining that they've had a set back. This should be the hopeful ending and maybe the credits roll here, so Tort's post will be like an mid-credits or end-credits scene akin to Marvel movies.

And as the Storybook closes up, @Tortwag Kysaline will receive the letter from Herobrine and write a letter to Notch, explaining that she would love to help him in his next endeavor or something along those lines. It should be a powerful ending that I'm sure you'll do well to write <3 and the post ends with credits (akin to @Lumi's ending here: The Broken Seal (Season One) )

Let's not just say farewell to this storybook and let it fade to nonexistence. Let's give it the ending it deserves.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:47 pm
View Likes
Kelpies says...

Sounds good to me! I'd like to do a little bit on Lazuli raging into battle, and maybe I should write in a death scene... Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline