The Revolution DT

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:56 am
View Likes
JustJasper says...

Elora

Here you go.
It isn't very long but it is full of information.

-Ossie
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:59 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

That's an awesome story, @Oswin1800! Also, I gave you your reward. ^_^ If for some reason it didn't work, please tell me.

I won't be able to have the rules and schedule up until this weekend. I've been having trouble coming up with things for both of them; I've got a couple of important rules and parts of the schedule, but the rest is pretty much whatever you guys want. So do you have any suggestions, anyone?

Spoiler! :
Tagging everyone to get your attention. :P @Kelpies, @Tortwag, @Sheyren, @Oswin1800, @Omnom, @JuliasSneezer, @Poopsie, and @AnarchyWolf. ^_^
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:12 pm
View Likes
JuliasSneezer says...

I don't have any, @Mage. I'm sorry.
"When in doubt, improvise!"
-Winny the woodpecker

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:47 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Don't worry about it! ^_^ I'll come up with something!
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:38 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Rules:

1.) Follow all of the rules given to you. None of them are too difficult; if you have any questions, ask me (Ryder) or ask Eva. We'd both be happy to clear things up for you!
2.) Follow your schedule. If something comes up, just come tell either me or Eva and we'll sort things out. It currently shouldn't be a problem.
3.) Do your part. If you see that someone needs help and you can help them, please do so! The Resistance would be very different if the older members had ignored those in help.
4.) Don't go out of your way to eat a lot. If you're hungry, that's understandable. But if you only want to keep eating something because it tastes good, please don't. We need all the food we can get.
5.) Don't traitor! We've given you a place to stay, and we all are fighting for the same cause: to make Minecraftia a better place. I'm quite serious when I say that we don't take kindly to traitors. Even the smallest child here will hate you with a burning passion and when we get a hold of you, we'll lock you up - and we'll only feed you the bare necessities. No cake or cookies if you traitor. And, as you will soon learn, we have delicious cake and cookies here when it's someone's birthday.
6.) Don't disrespect Eva and I! Or anyone else, for that matter. You don't see me disrespecting you. If you disagree with something we've said, just tell us that politely. Don't start yelling at us about how terrible we are leading.
7.) Don't go into my room. Ever.

Schedule:

6:00-7:00: Get up and get ready for the day! You'll find that your rooms have showers, so if you want to clean up before heading out, you can use them. Get dressed and head to the mess hall.
7:00-7:30: Have breakfast!
7:30-9:30: Go to the training rooms and train with the others. You can either fight against dummies, spar in pairs, spar in groups, or do whatever you usually do when training.
9:30-11:30: Find somewhere to help out around the base; until you figure out where you can best provide your help, explore the base.
11:30-12:00: Have lunch!
12:00-1:00: Meet with Eva and I to discuss events. The length of these meetings can last up to an hour or be as short as ten minutes.
1:00-3:00: Afternoon training.
3:30-6:30: Free time. Do whatever you like to spend your time doing! We have a library, by the way, if anyone is interested in books besides Lazuli, as well as several other rooms filled with things for your enjoyment.
6:30-7:00: Have dinner!
7:00-9:00: Nightly free time.
9:00: Head back to your room and go to sleep.
Last edited by Mageheart on Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:40 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I was finally productive! ^_^ I hope you all like the rules and schedule. I tried having a little fun while writing them; Ryder was the one who came up with both. My favorite part was Rule 5. ^_^

So you can all get the formatting, here's the schedule and rules' codes.

Code: Select all
[b]Rules:[/b]

[b]1.)[/b] Follow all of the rules given to you. None of them are too difficult; if you have any questions, ask me (Ryder) or ask Eva. We'd both be happy to clear things up for you!
[b]2.)[/b] Follow your schedule. If something comes up, just come tell either me or Eva and we'll sort things out. It currently shouldn't be a problem.
[b]3.)[/b] Do your part. If you see that someone needs help and you can help them, please do so! The Resistance would be very different if the older members had ignored those in help.
[b]4.)[/b] Don't go out of your way to eat a lot. If you're hungry, that's understandable. But if you only want to keep eating something because it tastes good, please don't. We need all the food we can get.
[b]5.)[/b] Don't traitor! We've given you a place to stay, and we all are fighting for the same cause: to make Minecraftia a better place. I'm quite serious when I say that we don't take kindly to traitors. Even the smallest child here will hate you with a burning passion and when we get a hold of you, we'll lock you up - and we'll only feed you the bare necessities. No cake or cookies if you traitor. And, as you will soon learn, we have delicious cake and cookies here when it's someone's birthday.
[b]6.)[/b] Don't disrespect Eva and I! Or anyone else, for that matter. You don't see me disrespecting you. If you disagree with something we've said, just tell us that politely. Don't start yelling at us about how terrible we are leading.
[b]7.)[/b] Don't go into my room. Ever.

Code: Select all
[b]Schedule:[/b]

[b]6:00-7:00:[/b] Get up and get ready for the day! You'll find that your rooms have showers, so if you want to clean up before heading out, you can use them. Get dressed and head to the mess hall.
[b]7:00-7:30:[/b] Have breakfast!
[b]7:30-9:30:[/b] Go to the training rooms and train with the others. You can either fight against dummies, spar in pairs, spar in groups, or do whatever you usually do when training.
[b]9:30-11:30:[/b] Find somewhere to help out around the base; until you figure out where you can best provide your help, explore the base.
[b]11:30-12:00:[/b] Have lunch!
[b]12:00-1:00:[/b] Meet with Eva and I to discuss events. The length of these meetings can last up to an hour or be as short as ten minutes.
[b]1:00-3:00:[/b] Afternoon training.
[b]3:30-6:30:[/b] Free time. Do whatever you like to spend your time doing! We have a library, by the way, if anyone is interested in books besides Lazuli, as well as several other rooms filled with things for your enjoyment.
[b]6:30-7:00:[/b] Have dinner!
[b]7:00-9:00:[/b] Nightly free time.
[b]9:00:[/b] Head back to your room and go to sleep.
Last edited by Mageheart on Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mage

queer and here.

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:02 pm
View Likes
Kelpies says...

Following the rules shouldn't be an issue- unless Lazuli accidentally falls asleep in the library... XD
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:04 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hopefully Ryder would be understanding. :P
mage

queer and here.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:41 pm
View Likes
AnarchyWolf says...

@Mage great schedule :) Also, what would the punishments be for breaking those rules? I have a feeling that Finn won't be entirely obedient.
Don't resist the water. Welcome it.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:44 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

...I don't actually know. ^^" What are everyone's thoughts on punishments?
mage

queer and here.

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:52 pm
View Likes
Kelpies says...

Hmm... Giving them chores in their free time? So they're still working to help the revolution.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:55 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

That's a great idea, @Kelpies! ^_^ The difficulty and how much time it takes to do the chores depends on how badly you break the rules. We can figure out what works best when Finn - and the others - go and break them. :P
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:50 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@Oswin1800, when do you think it would be possible for you to post next? ^_^ Also, how has everyone's weeks been going? I've been getting back into CaptainSparklez's YouTube channel thanks to @Sheyren's suggestion - TrollCraft is the series I've been watching. I just started it. It's proven to be pretty enjoyable, and Jordan is such an awesome YouTuber. ^_^
mage

queer and here.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:07 pm
View Likes
JustJasper says...

@Mage
I should be able to get a post up today. My week has been pretty chill so far but I have a trivia competition Thursday to prepare for after I write.

-Ossie
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:13 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Awesome post, @Oswin1800! ^_^ Who wants to post next?
mage

queer and here.

This looks like a really bad episode of Green Acres.
— David Letterman