z

Young Writers Society

The Revolution DT

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:31 am
JustJasper says...

I'm also good with this plan. Elora is gonna have a fun time. *smiles evily*
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:45 am
View Likes
sheysse says...

This sounds like a great finale, and hopefully someday a sequel might happen. :)

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:27 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Sounds good everyone! The battle posts might even push us into the next page, but hopefully we can finish this Storybook up before May!

@Mage, I've added a Herobrine post before Kysaline's and made it the ending post, where Kysaline's will be more of a post-credits post, signaling a hint for a sequel :PP

I will start work on that Aquestioning post ASAP ^^
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:03 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Alright! I like your idea of going out with a bang. I'm not sure if we can get this storybook finished up before May because I'm not going to have much time on my hands until May, but I'd love to try anyways.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:17 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

WOWOWOW WAIT WHAT'S GOING ON HERE I- Okay! Hold on.

*reads*

...Why d'you I have to catch up things, come back to YWS and hear about death :/ ARGH! BUT THAT'S OKAY, because going out with a bang is exactly what's needed here. Ahem.

@Omnom Well uh, that means I need to have a post in before the post-credit one, so looks like mly priorities shift back to here. Hmm. I need to start writing tonight. BUT FEAR NOT! I'm stupidly dramatic by nature: I should be able to write that post-credit thingy just fine.
Also: I agree completely.
This next bit is more of a personal input, but I've actually had quite a few story-books I've been in in which I was the last one posting, or among the last about to post, and then boom, it ended, so this time I would LOVE to see it go with a proper ending collaboration between us. With that said, time to re-organize my day! Got two posts to write. Nobody move! I'm reserving the next spot in preparation for this lil' thing we're doing. It's coming by this week's end.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:29 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Oh definitely, I think the last two posts could --and should-- be collaborated. That way we can all dip our toes into the finale of this SB.

@Tortwag what's your first post gonna be about, if you don't mind me asking?

sass levels loading

[he/him]

40 Reviews

Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:56 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Omnom *why would I mind you asking, you polite cookie-deserving magnificence*

even though I haven't written the post that confirms that yet), who are to be presented as a either an external, ridiculously powerful force no one would want to mess with, or something along the lines of what Switzland was in WW1 and 2 - AKA a place where higher ups of the world have money and ressources placed in, which is why it was left alone in both wars and never suffered from 'em. Because why would you attack your bank account and lose your money.
(I'll probably do the latter to avoid god-modding, but maybe a BIT of the former to show that they're not defensless.)

Your answer's right here! Oh, and uh:
"Kysaline nodded. 'The meeting is coming. As you know, my brothers and I have been launched in worlds analogous to this one only to build our own entertainment facilities. Tonight's meeting will most certainly be about our Entertainment Scheme Announcement, so we must behave as efficiently as possible. And by that, I mean more than usual, so cancel any personal affairs you lot had planned.'"

There too, I guess. Just a direct follow-up of her last post, is all.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

40 Reviews

Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:41 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Double-posting to say that I'm done with the writing side of the post!

*checks time* ...Oh. School. Weeell, I'll just correct stuff and publish it by next week, but hey, at least I'm done when I wanted to be done.

Cheers! A fresh Kysaline comin' your way :3

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:56 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@Tortwag can't wait to see it! I'll begin working on an Aquestioning post then

sass levels loading

[he/him]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:52 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I just wanted everyone to know that I'm alive and will try to come up with a better response to your comments soon - I just have a lot of stuff this week so it might not be until next week. Thanks for being so active. <3
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 09, 2017 3:50 am
View Likes
Omni says...

@Tortwag progress on the post? I'm waiting on that until I make mine

sass levels loading

[he/him]

40 Reviews

Fri May 12, 2017 11:44 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Omnom Sorry for taking so long to respond! I do know that everyone's waiting - and after all I basically reserved the darn spot to make sure I'd post what I needed, so, my bad - but I seem to have the baddest possible karma right now.

Okay so, good news: The post is still finished, and still waiting to be edited/polished/shortened to make sure it becomes what I want it to be. Usual stuff. I'm back from second-to-last-exams of the year, and I'll work on that post right after this answer.

The bad news is, I had posted something about a stomach burn I had on my wall, welp, I had a side effect on that which paralyzed me for 4 mire days after I was healed (that would be diarrhea, sorry if I bring back bad memories to people), so, that's why I was unable to write or focus on anything else than the exams. It's stablilizing now, so I can write, and I'll do that ASAP to make sure you can write after me, Omnom.

*Bows* Sorry to keep y'all waiting yet again. Health issues seem to be adding up and mess up my timing, is all.

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Fri May 12, 2017 12:24 pm
View Likes
Kelpies says...

I hope you get better soon @Tortwag
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

40 Reviews

Fri May 12, 2017 1:08 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Kelpies Thankies T_T

These chain sicknesses are starting to get concerning, but I don't... I'll be fine as long as I can heal.

(Post is currently being edited as I speak)

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri May 12, 2017 3:17 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@Tortwag no problem! Hope you get to feeling better.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane