The Revolution DT

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:13 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Non-playable character @JuliasSneezer

It's a video game term that made its way to the SB forum. Basically, it's a character that isn't being written by any one person, but is still in the story. (Like Aquestioning was before I returned)
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:45 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@Oswin1800, do you think you'll be able to post soon? I understand if life's gotten busy - it has a nasty habit of doing that.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:59 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@JuliasSneezer Beimg in a Game design environment and having hanged out in SB too much doesn't help my jargon, lol. BUT OMNOM HAS COME TO SAVE THE DAY

@Mage ...keep that avatar. For as long as possible. It. Is. Way. Too. FITTING.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:36 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@Tortwag, I'm sorry, but I have betrayed you. :P I liked this avatar way better, and am way more proud of it than my previous avatar. I did a ton more editing on this one. :P
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:30 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

How DARE...
...BUT THEN GIVE THE PREVIOUS ONE TO ME, I NEED IT IN MY LIFE. PLEASE.
Yesh, you did, I can see it and shall add that crown of blue flowers in your Overlord of Optimism form.

Yes. I am, indeed, still planning for that drawing.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:37 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'm sorry for the late comment, but awesome post, @Oswin1800! Can you just make one small change? The person that Elora talks to says that she's been a part of the resistance for twenty years. Ryder joined the resistance a little after it began, and he's only nineteen. So maybe you could say that she's been a member of the resistance since it began?

@Omnom, I've seen that you've gone blue! Do you want me to set Aquestioning as a NPC, or do you want me to keep things the way that they are?

And @Sheyren, do you want to post next so you can help me complete my super secret evil plan that I've been scheming about since I created this storybook? I can post after you. >.>
mage

queer and here.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

40 Reviews

Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:05 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Sheyren I swear, Greywood's reactions to Kysaline communicating with her is just vexing, every time, lol.
"Oh, she spoke to me. In a lengthy letter ending with her thanking me for being a badass.
...I have no idea what she's talking about. Let's eat!"

What it feels like, and I love this contrast XD Speakin' of letters, does the fact that yours isn't written yet mean that I'm supposed to imagine its content, or you'll edit it in eventually? *is confused*

Oh yeah, and aside this being a neat post with Greywood being suspicious and all (andalsoajerkbutweknewhewasn'taheroalready), just wanted to point out that Ryder/The Hooded Figure/Lumm had planned to go back to Kysaline's place with everyone from the start, since she agreed to be the training grounds for all of 'em. I know Greywood doesn't know, but eh, just bein' informative.

@Omnom Also, finally caught up with your post. ALLOW ME TO SHIVER AS I UNDERSTAND WHAT IT COULD MEAN.

Oh and speakin' of B.Ware: the next post's been fully planned. I'll start workin' on it this week.

176 Reviews

Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:09 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

@Tortwag it was supposed to hint that Greywood intends to start a correspondence between them...

Its supposed to show Greywood has an interest in Kysaline.

40 Reviews

Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:14 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Sheyren Then naive puppy that I am nods in understanding.
...Greywood's contrast with her madness is still funny to read, though :3

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:19 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'm currently working on my post, which I should have up sometime this weekend! ☆ I'm super pumped to share it with all of you - this has been one of the moments I've been waiting for since I came up with the idea of this storybook. A big change is about to occur, one that will completely change the context of the storybook and the series of events that you probably assumed would occur.
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:37 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

It's been posted! I hope you all enjoy reading it. ☆
mage

queer and here.

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:44 pm
View Likes
Kelpies says...

Nice post @Mage I'd like to post next, sorry I haven't been the most active in this SB recently.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

176 Reviews

Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:52 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

@Mage I'm gonna post again, if you don't mind.... Can you issue a challenge, by the way? Might be a way of getting more activity again.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:51 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Wonderful reveal @Mage (I knew it btw, KNEW. IT.)

Please, everyone, make sure to look at this situation through your character's eyes. I would love some people on the side of the villains, so at least one or two people should defect from this, betrayed by the lies that Herobrine has been feeding them (H Y P O C R I T E) XD

but yes, come to the dark side. We have cookies knives.

Also, Mage, I'm writing up a PM to you now about my direction for Aquestioning leading up to the first encounter/fight.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller