z

Young Writers Society

Aether [DT]

how would one even go about bringing down a behemoth like Igurath?

the bigger they are, the harder they fall
17%
the foreman at the oil foundry said he's been sapping energy...so he's still growing. if we cut off his energy...
33%
the voidal beings must be bleeding from the same wound. so the more we hurt the igurathi, the less chance he has to energize?
50%

Total votes : 6

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:30 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Even if it takes a while to get the momentum going, @Lumi, PMD has shown us that as long as the DT is alive and meaningful/nonsensical chat is present in it, the SB itself lives too. Any pointers on what we should write, though? Or should somebody just set us off in the direction of Redwind?
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:35 pm
Lumi says...

at this point, i wouldn't waste the effort. folks aren't invested, and while that's okay in general (like for jaggy in particular something massive has come up and there's no way i'd ask commitment into a silly fantasy from them) it ruins the game for those who do invest

and astrololol --> the DT is dead too, yo. there are some things that work better as just storybooks and roleplays (think fanfics and gamefics), and others that work best as personal projects.

aether was one of the things i took out of my personal project notebook to test the waters with, and now i know it belongs back there (like TBS and demon hunter, but not any pokebook or academy)
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:41 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Despite being inactive in posting thus far, I'd still want to write for it, and I'm certain at least Tort would too, so even if some can't continue, we'd still persevere. Unless you want to archive this, that is.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:43 pm
Lumi says...

i'll leave it for now, but the amount of investment i cared to give it is in the single digits. besides that, it doesn't help that i'm running at about 4% capacity.
-Shinji Moon

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:44 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

I'd like to say a "typical me" cheerleading thing there, but I'm so much less experienced in SB-managing that I do realize it wouldn't work.
I think I'm still going to try and write something because I'm too stubborn, but I shall respect your view on the matter.

...Dunno what to add now, so I'll end it here.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

745 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:01 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Time of death: 5pm.

Grab any character data you'd like to recycle.
-Shinji Moon

I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear