z

Young Writers Society

Breach in the Void DT

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:27 pm
View Likes
StupidSoup says...

I like the idea of being labeled as criminals. That might let us discover what we can do earlier.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:49 am
View Likes
JustJasper says...

My thoughts exactly!

Also after @TheFantasy14 posts I want to make sure we discuss this idea a bit more so the rest of you can be hinting at what is about to happen in your post if you so desire.

Let me know if you guys have questions and please comment your additional ideas as they come to you!

-Ossie
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear

11 Reviews

Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:25 pm
JustJasper says...

Okay everyone I am tired of waiting for @thefantasy14 to post. Sorry Fanty it has just been a really long time!
I would like to keep things moving with one or two posts a week. @Chaser congratulations it is now your turn to post. Once Chaser is done we will continue in the posting order with Fanty at the end behind @nickelgotyourback
Thanks for your patience and cooperation!

I really am sorry Fantasy but I need to get this story book started.

-Ossie
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.

-Greg Bear

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:04 am
Europa says...

So sorry guys I just moved, school started a few weeks ago, and I've had to deal with the death of my rabbit. Overall it's been a very stressful and emotionally exhausting few weeks for me and I don't have access to a computer or Internet. (I'm posting this on my mom's phone right now.) I'm afraid I'll have to go inactive for a while until things settle down and I can get some sort of Internet connection. @Chaser, you're good with the crime lord swagger type character (cough chough astral) if you could take over with Alder, that would be great. Thanks guys and I'm sorry for phasing out like this. I'll be back as soon as I can.

11 Reviews

Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:08 am
JustJasper says...

You are totally fine @thefantasy14 we will miss you! Let me know as soon as you can come back! Also I would love to be able to talk to you in general! Hope things are going alright now and I hope to see you soon!

-Ossie

-Greg Bear

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:09 am
Chaser says...

Of course I can post for Alder. I hope things turn out well for you, and never forget that we're here to help! So...yeah. Good luck, Fanty.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:37 pm
Chaser says...

Posted to get this moving again. Let's head into the Breach!
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

11 Reviews

Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:29 pm
View Likes
JustJasper says...

Fantastic post @Chaser!!! I am looking forward to hearing what the rest of you have to say!

-Ossie

-Greg Bear

11 Reviews

Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:29 am
JustJasper says...

@Lael you are up next! We will continue to follow the posting order with Fantasy at the end.

-Ossie

-Greg Bear

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:18 am
Poopsie says...

Would anyone mind if I completely reworked my charrie. Don't worry he won't be op
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11 Reviews

Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:48 am
JustJasper says...

Go ahead. Anyone can make changes to their character before we start describing them.

-Ossie

-Greg Bear

11 Reviews

Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:04 am
JustJasper says...

Nice job @Poopsie! No need to follow the posting order as I see that it had slowed us down a little bit. Just comment here before posting and nobody post twice until everyone has posted once.

-Ossie

-Greg Bear

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:22 am
Lael says...

I'll try to post on Saturday--can't guarentee that it'll happen at that time, though.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:01 pm
View Likes
StupidSoup says...

I'll post soon. Gotta keep my own SB active to :P
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

11 Reviews

Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:29 am
View Likes
JustJasper says...

I totally understand @StupidSoup! It would be great you @nickelgotyourback and @Lael could post before Tuesday but if not it is fine. I would like to get regular posts coming soon. Nothing major two or three a week would be nice but don't worry about that for now. If there is anything regarding the immediate plot that needs to be addressed please bring it up!

Thanks guys!

-Ossie

-Greg Bear

Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus