Young Writers Society

Shattered Moons DT

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:36 am
View Likes
Lumi says...

Shhhhhh I let Hunter do all the credit bookkeeping I wouldn't even know where to put the points SURROUND YOURSELF WITH PROFESSIONALS DELEGATE AUTHORITY RONALD REAGAN
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:47 am
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

The posting schedule looks great! @Omnom, @Steggy, and @ScarlettFire, should we have a plotting session sometime to coordinate our character interactions and stuff like that?

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:56 am
Steggy says...

That sounds good! If we do, my timezone is Central so hopefully whatever time you chose works for us all.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:07 am
wakarimasen says...

Great! I *think* I managed to set up a Skype conversation just for Team MGIC.... :P Let me know if it worked (will check back tomorrow morning)!

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:46 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

I believe I'm GMT +8? I'm in West Aus, so I'm sure we can figure something out. ^^

Plotting session sounds good, Allison! Pester me tomorrow! I'll be online properly then.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:41 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Omnom wrote:Challenged Adventurer(s): @Omnom, @AllisontheWriter, @TheSilverFox, @Pompadour, @Steggy, @ScarlettFire, @SpiritedWolfe, @Craz, @Kaos
Storybook: Shattered Moons
The Challenge: Complete Episode 1: Initiation (2 pt)

Good Morning, students.

First of all, Welcome to Beacon Academy! You were chosen for a reason, and no, it was not because of some transcript. You are here to train to become the world's next Huntsmen and Huntresses. Now, there are some things in order before you get straight into the combat.

First, we'd like to get more... formal introductions with each other, both to your instructors and your fellow first years.

After that, please interact with at least four other characters over two posts before the initiation: 2 pt. A section of our housing is... under remodel, so you will be in the great hall until initiation.

I anxiously wait initiation. This will be a time for you to finally put your powers to test. Thank you.

-A

Completion Time: No Time Limit

Credits Awarded: 2-4. A bonus 2 points for everyone who made a prologue post.

Keeping this here for future use
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:57 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Okay the better first challenge is up! This incorporates the prologue and only the intro posts, so it'll be a lot easier to finish this one up.

Good luck!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:35 am
View Likes
Omni says...

@Everyone so lately life has been kicking me down, and I've been getting no sleep until I crash, and my life is super busy to the point where this was the first time I had been on a computer today and it's 9PM.

So, @Lareine @ScarlettFire and @Auxiira I'm going to put some notes in the prologue posts pad for you three. You can use them if you want, you just need to come up with a good idea for your characters to meet Azure. Please don't copy ideas from previous posts, so if Scar makes a gang fight scene, Raye and Auxi cannot. I will try to find a time for us to work together but our chaotic schedules are not mixing well.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:44 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Alrighty so I posted this in the skype group, but I'm posting it here because it feels more concrete.

The prologue posts have been reserved, and the next part will come out when it's finished. However, I made a mistake. I should have done this in the beginning, since the prologue didn't directly affect the story in the beginning, but I was thinking we would have it finished earlier than this.

So, Episode 1 is now available to start! I'm actually working on Cordon's intro post right now, so you know what that means. Time to get to work on your posts! Remember your partners and who you want to interact with, because if they are making a post before you, you both should get together to plot and act out a scene or two for your characters. I know that @AllisontheWriter and @Steggy have a scene together, and I have a scene as well.

But, hey, it's starting now, like officially officially XD

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:38 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Alright, Cordons post is finished! @AllisontheWriter I was waiting for you to come online but I haven't seen you around for the past two days. Lemme know if I did Midori wrong.

Midori is up next, then Amethyst and Ivory. Before you three post, Lareine and I will get together to make a banner for your character. Please feel free to poke me if you're feeling lost or just want someone to talk to when you're making your post <3 lets get this show on the road

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:54 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Someone was chatting with me on Skype and I realized I forgot to say something about the intro posts! Your posts should have a scene where your character is on the airship. You get a bonus point for having a scene before the airship.

If you have any scene with character interactions, then you can share that scene with another person. However, don't have too many scenes where you share with someone else, because no one likes reading the same thing over and over again! Because no one likes reading the same thing over and over again!

Also, don't forget to like the post once you've read it <3

EDIT: You can also have scene or scenes after the airship as well! Especially if you're one of the last posters

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:05 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Great post, @AllisontheWriter <3 Midori is such an interesting character; The next few weeks are gonna be torture on her haha

1. @Omnom - Cordon
2. @AllisontheWriter - Midori
3. @SpiritedWolfe - Amethyst
4. @Steggy - Ivory
5. @TheSilverFox - Nero
6. @Pompadour - Haul
7. @Craz - Venus
8. @ScarlettFire - Ginger

Alrighty, so that means Amethyst and Ivory are up next. Wolfie, we've already talked about your post and it's still a little ways off, especially with the absence of Pomp right now. It's not too much of a problem, so don't be worried about it!

Little miss Steggy, how is your post coming along? Your time is coming up, and if you can get your post finished before Friday, we can go ahead and post it.

Foxy and Crazy (heh) I'd love to see where your idea goes that you presented me with. Hopefully we can meet in the middle of what we want? Foxy, when you start work on your post, poooooke me :P

And then Scarli <3 hii I would be willing to move you up in the posting order if you think you will finish it before then. Alli gave us all some wonderful tidbits for our own posts, so I'd be fine with moving people up or down as needed.

And last but not least, Pomp! You've been missing for a little bit, so I just wanted to poke you to see if you're okay and everything <3 I'd also love to hear your answer to my PM. We missss you

sass levels loading

[he/him]

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:09 am
Steggy says...

I might need some help with my post >.>
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:34 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

We already talked, Steggy, but poke me when you're free next so we can work on your post <3

sass levels loading

[he/him]

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:15 pm
View Likes
Pompadour says...

Sorry for being AWOL--stuff's been weird on my end. But I am alive! XD
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain