z

Young Writers Society

Camp Half Blood DT

Reviews: 0
Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:40 am
TheForgottenKing says...

Haro my friends. This is where we... Post stuff. Thanks!!
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:44 am
TheForgottenKing says...

My quick loyalty tag

@TheFantasy14 @HazelGrace16 @LordZeus @Chaser @Gravity @ChildofWriting

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:37 am
Vellichor says...

Oooooh BOIYYY You know I'm gonna get in on this action! I'll have a CP up within the next day or so :D
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:43 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Omg King!!!! Bless you for this!!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:47 pm
Europa says...

Two questions. Number one: WHY HAS NO ONE THOUGHT OF THIS?!? This is amazing!

Number two: What are the rules for language and romance here?

Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:27 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

I'll get those put up. This is a teen camp, so no vulgar language or lewd actions. And avoid taking the Gods names in vain!

45 Reviews

Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:37 pm
Europa says...

In that case, I have the perfect character! I'll try and get it up soon, but I'll be gone over the weekend, so I won't have any posts up until next week.

Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:59 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

We're not going to start for a couple weeks, because I'm going to put a lot of time into the plot and stuff, so I'll be planning a lot of things to make this epic. And the overall plot as well. Some evil must be vanquished!!

15 Reviews

Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:06 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Once we get farther in, and we get more characters can we do the character opinions thing? Mainly just for those who have been there for awhile.
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

45 Reviews

Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:15 am
Europa says...

I have an idea for a plot thing. What if there's an uprising in Olympus. I remember there was a myth about some of the gods trying to overthrow Zeus. What if something like that happens, dividing Olympus and plunging the gods into civil war?

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:21 am
Gravity says...

I might just be the only person in the world that doesn't like Percy Jackson. Sorry, otherwise I would join.
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:32 am
Eternity says...

Thank you to @TheFantasy14 for notifying me about this because this is brilliant . I posted my character.

Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:14 pm
View Likes
TheForgottenKing says...

All right gents. As my lovely co-storybook planner/ minion of equalness... Ahem, is that a word? @TheFantasy14 and I are working on the major plot line. That way, this won't die!! We're working on a really incredible story, in which you, the demigods, will be involved with. Now what happens during that story, is up to you. Now, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me at anytime. I have no life besides YWS, so I'm free at anytime. Literally. Any time.

Ahem. We are inching towards the starting line peeps!! Soon, we shall begin our quest, to save Olympus! Roman and Greek alike will be called upon!!

In other news, I'll be getting the rules set up. Yada yada. If you would like to create another character of another lineage for maximum power, please do!! I encourage it!! This story will need demigods on quests! And demigods to keep everything rotating back at camp! One character to be called upon a quest, one to struggle with the camp life. Only the fates will decide! (You don't need to, if you'd prefer to work with one. We'll have plenty of NPC's to sacrifice. I mean... Involve. The Fates will choose!!

(Actually, Fanty and I aren't old women... Or are we?? Mwahahaha!) sorry, got carried away.

Also, if you have anybody you might think will have something great to offer, tag em!! The more the merrier!!

Thank your for listening to my speech. I've been working on making this enjoyable for everyone.

Always at your service, Kingy.

15 Reviews

Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:42 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Love ya King! Good luck to you and Fanty as you do all the hard work for us. I am planning on making another character hopefully! Cross your fingers that I don't become lazy!

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:03 am
Chaser says...

Um can I jump in I'm on my phone for vacation but I'll be back at my computer in a day then I'll get my character in
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451