z

Young Writers Society

Camp Half Blood DT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:46 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Okay I'm deleting my current characters and I should have my new ones up asap! @Europa and @TheForgottenKing
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:16 pm
LordZeus says...

@TheForgottenKing I did not mean to challenge @Europa. I have been in a number of SBs run by her and I know she is a great SM. I was just suggesting something. I will do it by PM from now on as you requested.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:18 am
Europa says...

@LordZeus I see what you mean. I wasn't planning on setting restriction like those. What people want to post is entirely up to them and really, I would enjoy seeing things from different character's points of views. The problem I feel caused CHB to stagnate the first time is that no one knew who or what to post, and a posting order seemed to me to be a good fix for that. I do like the idea of a deadline though. Perhaps we could combine both of those ideas. Have a set order of posting, and if no one has in X amount of time, we move on to the next person in line? Unless you all are dead set against an order, then I'm sure there's something else we could try.

39 Reviews

Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:50 am
LordZeus says...

I wouldn't mind that @Europa, so long as the time limit isn't too long.

39 Reviews

Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:38 am
LordZeus says...

Sorry about the double post, but what's happening here? Who's posting next?

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:45 am
Chaser says...

I think I'll go, since I have a character without a first post. I'll also reopen that segment about Ash, so I'll try to put it up within two days.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:32 am
Poopsie says...

BLARGH...busy....BLARGH
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

39 Reviews

Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:27 pm
LordZeus says...

Great post @Chaser! I think Hachiko will be a very interesting character to interact with, with all his complexities.

So, who wants to post next?

EDIT: Also, @NympheaLily I think this creates an interesting dynamic between Ash and Hachiko. It will be nice to see how this plays out.

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:02 pm
NympheaLily says...

Alright @LordZeus
Will Solace IRL

69 Reviews

Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:24 pm
NympheaLily says...

Hey guys, I just posted something for Ash. There are two unspecified characters that appear in the passage and anyone can take that up and run with it if they do so wish. I just wanted to let people know so that we can continue with the plot.

One question though.

What is the plot? I don't want to get anything wrong.
Will Solace IRL

69 Reviews

Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:52 am
NympheaLily says...

Merry Christmas, my fellow storybookers!
Will Solace IRL

39 Reviews

Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:08 pm
LordZeus says...

Posted! Sorry it took so long. @Europa @NympheaLily @Eternity @Vellichor I mentioned Mickey, Olivia, Ash, Casperand Rebecca in my post. Also @Poopsie I thought the boy who shook Ray (see post) could be Leon.

Also tagging @TheForgottenKing @TinyJarStoredDreams @JuliasSneezer @Chaser sorry to bother you guys, I just want this SB to get going again.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:00 am
Vellichor says...

Well.... Kinda hating that I fell out of this, but also hating that I don't know how to get back in....
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:05 am
Europa says...

@Vellichor you could just post your character's account on what happened with they hydra.

39 Reviews

Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:39 am
LordZeus says...

@Vellichor well I included your character because, based in how you said she thought of him in the dt when we first began, she's one of the few people who aren't afraid of him. And with this incident, perhaps you could talk about how she overcame her fear or something to step forward and help Ray out. Also, it gives her an opening to talk to and perhaps get to know Olivia.

Also, with the upcoming Capture teacher Flag, people are bound to be stopping by Tyche cabin to try and recruit them to their side. Maybe you could do something with that.

I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye