z

Young Writers Society

Knights of the Empire DT

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:37 am
Lael says...

Welcome, trainees. Shall we begin?
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:43 pm
Europa says...

Hey! Just wanted to ask if the school had some sort of uniform?

81 Reviews

Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:12 pm
Lael says...

@TheFantasy14 yes, but I have not thought of how it looks yet. Suggestions are welcome.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

81 Reviews

Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:18 pm
Lael says...

At the Academy, depending on how many years the student has attended, they will have a certain number of stars on each shoulder. For example, if they are a first year student (all of our characters), there will be one star on each shoulder.

For the uniforms, there will be a normal uniform that will also serve as a dress uniform in case of ceremonies or other special occasions. This will be worn while in a classroom and anywhere else besides the combat rooms. These uniforms will resemble but be a little different from ceremonial military uniforms, with black pants and boots, a coat with the appropriate Class color, and a white shirt underneath with a black tie.

Combat uniforms are jumpsuits in appropriate Class colors, worn with black boots that are suited for fighting.

Here are the colors for the different Classes:
Elemental: forest green
Psychic: black
Supernatural: dark red

As for full Knights (which will mostly be just the teachers in the story, though there will be others who aren't teachers), their uniform is a royal blue coat with a black shirt with a black tie underneath, black pants, and black boots. The way to differentiate the Class is to look at the trim of the uniform for the Class color. Also, depending on their rank, they will have certain kinds of pins, stripes, and other kinds of things on their uniform.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:31 pm
View Likes
Auxiira says...

Are you going to set a posting order, or just a time within which everyone has to post?
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

81 Reviews

Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:10 am
Lael says...

@Auxiira there won't be an assigned order for posting. I'm not requiring everyone to post in each round if they wish. As of now, I'm planning to allow maybe a few weeks for each round. Do you have any suggestions?

81 Reviews

Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:03 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

At the Academy, every ten students share a counselor, a Knight whose job is somewhat like a school counselor's. The relationship is meant to be much more personal, though, since the counselor is assigned only 10 trainees. These students are also mixed, so it's not just all Outlanders or the richest Darians.

Disease is rare now in Daria, but someone may get sick every now and then, especially around the beginning of the year at the Academy, when Outlanders (who actually get sick) are brought in. This becomes another excuse for Darians to bully the Outlanders.

Another thing that exists in Daria is an ID chip that goes in one's left wrist. When scanned, it allows the people to go from place to place or be allowed into certain buildings. When Outlanders come into Daria, they are given one too. What people don't know is the chips have tracking devices in them, so the government could monitor you if they wished.

If you guys have any more ideas, feel free to post them!

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:20 am
View Likes
Craz says...

I added just a lil bit to Castile, because I think he needed a bit more~
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:16 pm
reikann says...

By 'traditional romance', you mean 'heterosexual'?

81 Reviews

Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:31 pm
Lael says...

@reikann, yes.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:42 pm
Vellichor says...

@Lael Room for another?
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:45 pm
LordZeus says...

Oooh me too. Can I join?

81 Reviews

Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:05 pm
Lael says...

@ChildofWriting and @LordZeus, you are welcome to join!

Now there is one spot left!

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:25 pm
reikann says...

Lael wrote:@reikann, yes.

That's too bad, Lael. Why?

81 Reviews

Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:30 pm
Lael says...

@reikann, it is a matter of what I believe in. I know that many would say that I'm a hater even though I don't hate the LGBT+ community. And I know that I can't control how other people run their storybooks, but in mine, this is how I want things to be. If this prevents you from joining, I won't stop you.

Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
— Samuel Butler