Knights of the Empire DT

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:58 pm
View Likes
Craz says...

*prods*

especially @Auxiira ilu <3
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:08 pm
Lael says...

I will try to get a post in if no one else can this weekend, but after that, I cannot guarantee when a post would come out for me.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

81 Reviews

Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:48 am
View Likes
Lael says...

Posted! And I just decided to make the counselor a relatively young Knight named Gray Saibara. His personality has yet to be confirmed. ;)

Spoiler! :
You guys read this part. Now you have to post. :x
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

81 Reviews

Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:52 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

Also, Darian style clothing is fancier than Outlander clothes. So think of it like this:

Daria: Korean fashion
Outlands: casual clothing (jeans, t-shirt-like, etc.)

81 Reviews

Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:47 pm
Lael says...

The room has 2 beds, 2 wardrobes, 2 desks, 2 small nightstands, and an average hotel-like bathroom. The walls are plain white, with no posters or vandalism allowed. There is a high window that no one can fit out of, just big enough to let light in. There are lamps on the desks and on the nightstands.

81 Reviews

Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:40 pm
Lael says...

The counselor's role is--like a school counselor--to listen to their students' problems and counsel them. Also, they serve as mentors and help their students to train in smaller groups. While the counselor groups are not in session, they assist in the academy in other ways, such as during mass training time.

81 Reviews

Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:03 pm
Lael says...

I posted a CP for Gray, and I made one for Madeira, but a lot of the information for her I don't know. @Desdemona it's up to you to help me out for that whenever you have time! :D

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:27 am
Europa says...

Hey. I'm sorry guys, but I won't be active for a while. I don't know how long. Anyone who wants to post for Alex and Cayden can claim them, but please make sure they stay involved. So sorry to disappear like this. I'll try to get back as soon as I can.

81 Reviews

Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:05 am
Lael says...

Will anyone be willing to help Fanty out? I probably could do Cade, but I'm a little busy and afraid I wouldn't exactly be able to do him justice, let alone Alex.

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:56 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Posted! It's a tad bit long but it could have been longer xD Lazy and tired me cut some parts but not entirely I don't think? Maaaaaybe they'll show up later.

//wink, wink. nudge, nudge.
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

81 Reviews

Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:57 am
Lael says...

Again, is there anyone willing to take on @TheFantasy14's characters, Alex or Cade? It would be greatly appreciated. Please post in the DT if you'd be willing to do so.

If no one steps up, I will have to assign two people to do this.

81 Reviews

Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:02 pm
Lael says...

Hullo. I wonder why it's so awfully quiet. If you guys are just busy, please let me know that, but if you're procrastinating... :evil:

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:17 pm
View Likes
Craz says...

I am unable to post at the moment, but I'm still here~!
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins