z

Young Writers Society

Blood's Curse DT

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:22 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Any particular posting order, or do we just go ahead and write our posts?
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:39 pm
View Likes
Craz says...

No, I didn't accidentally unsubscribe from my own storybook, what you mean

@AstralHunter no posting order, post as you can~
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:04 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

//pokeity poke poke
poke poke ~\

Hai guys? You still alive? Doing well? >.>
Just kinda checking in. I have a plan to post Saturday so expect that. How goes other posts? Any ideas? If you're stuck, Crazly and I are happy to help :3 But these so far are to just kinda give everyone a feel for you character so no stress ^^

Also, if you all have any ideas for some small twists and turns as our characters start heading on their way to the totally-not-suspicious-witch's house, just plop it here and we shall discuss!
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:59 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@SpiritedWolfe, do your and @Craz's offers still stand? I find I'm at a loss of what to write, except that Roark will complain about the food and possibly get socked by Adame. (What would be a good reason for him to punch someone?)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

77 Reviews

Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:49 pm
Craz says...

@AstralHunter, insults to the prince might get a punch or two from Adame~
@SpiritedWolfe, you think so?
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:26 pm
SpiritedWolfe says...

In general, Adame probably wouldn't get violent unless he's already in one of his "lows" and you start insulting him/family/princes (possibly) or something like that xD At this point, I think it'd be better to not escalate that quickly, but an antagonistic interaction between Roark and him could certainly be interesting.

Overall, you could just try to write some interactions between others, or just show us about how Roark would prepare for the trip tomorrow. This is, again, more introductions before we get to the witch and into the world or mermaids ~
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

77 Reviews

Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:47 pm
Craz says...

Also, I'm considering that after maybe a few intros or etc we can just skip to the witch's house. Astral, if you want, you can skip to the following morning or even a random day during travel, if you're having trouble coming up with something that is during the dinner scene. That goes for everyone, too~! The more posts the merrier.

"And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
— Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland