Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:52 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Okay! :D
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:47 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Finally... T_T It's been weeks. Weeeeeeeeeeeks since I've had this stupid writer's block that prevented me from posting anything for any SBs I was in, but now I've finally completed one, AND IT'S FOR THIS VERY SB.
GOsh, finally.

Anyway! So I'm posting by the end of this week, probably tomorrow - I just need to correct everything. Cheers for now!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:58 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Victory at long last! :D It's always an accomplishment when people defeat the evil known as writer's block. I can't wait to see what you've come up with, and have as much fun as one can correcting their own errors! :D
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:07 pm
Mageheart says...

Alright, since our characters will soon be leaving the forest, it's time for me to ask some questions.

First question: As of right now, the participants in this storybook are @Chaser, @DreamingForever, @Tortwag, and me. We have plenty of characters from Earth. But as of right now, Anima and her sister are the only two characters from the RP world, and only Anima had been introduced. Do you think I should open this up to other YWSers again? This time, just for characters from the other world?

Second question: This one is about Kardia. I was thinking that Kardia brought them to this other world to defeat a powerful enemy of hers. Kardia, however, is the true villian and just wants to use their power to defeat that enemy. Because they are from another world, she believes they will be a strong fighting force. She doesn't know their true identities. Who would like to roleplay as her?

Third question: Who should this enemy be, and how can Kardia manipulate the information about them so our group of RPing characters and Anima believe her when she claims the enemy is incredibly evil?
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:48 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Mage Yeah, we're leaving the forest with my next post, if I hadn't made that clear before.

For your first question... I mean, I feel like we should first see how well we function as a small group and see if we can keep going for a few posts - at least until our first, actual assignments are truly given to our characters. If we can manage to reach that without much trouble, then you should consider asking people if they'd wish to join, considering that there are a lot of NPCs lurkin' around, now.
That is, of course, but a mere suggestion on how to approach the matter - final decision goes to you, Mage.

For the second question, I'd love to! I actually had a whole sub-plot for Risfeel in mind, but that subplot can actually be absorbed by your plot and thus be part of what Kardia calls the enemy - which is wrong, but according to you we're only supposed to discover that later, or too late.
I do have an idea on how she'd be possible to be roleplayed, but uh, not all the time, since I'm already barely able to do anything with Risfeel/my SBs as of now. That and I'd like to know if anyone else wanna do it, and what their ideas for Kardia's roleplay would. I'd feel pretty selfish if I didn't ask.

And for the third one, as I mentioned I do have a sub-plot with an enemy in mind, but I'm not sure if he should be the enemy ALL of our characters would have to deal with. However, if we had to have a main enemy, I'd go with the following idea:

-Before having to call our characters to her world to use them and fulfill whatever objective she has, She might've have to ask a being she created/summoned herself to do the job. Then the guy/girl/thing decided to roam free (maybe because he/she/it realized that Kardia never had the best intents for it in the first place) and created its own independent place to stay in and get revenge of Kardia. So boom, she calls us to the rescue to fix THAT problem.
Does that sound good?
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

40 Reviews

Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:29 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Just double-posting for the sake of announcing that I've finally posted my new writing piece for this SB.

Sorry to keep y'all waiting for so long. One down, three more to go T_T
Enjoy the post!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:00 pm
Mageheart says...

Regarding question one: Waiting sounds good. You do bring up the problem of NPCs. Considering that we all have lives outside of this, maybe we could find people willing to roleplay as our current NPCs.

Regarding question two: If no one wants to do Kardia, I can always roleplay her. I just wanted to see if anyone else wanted the role, like you did. I'm interested in having new people join this storybook, so if worse comes to worse I can find someone to post as Kardia.

Regarding question three: I love your idea, @Tortwag! I honestly had no idea what the enemy would be.

Also, your post was awesome!

We're finally out of the woods. :D Congratulations, everyone!

mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:51 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Mage Okay for Q1! We're still just getting started, so let's see how everything goes for now.

For Q2, well for now I'm the only one who spoke up, so I'm waitin' to see if anyone else got an idea for her. I at least have a good idea of how I'd present her for a first roleplayed post, so maybe she could be a general role? As in, we'd use her to mark a switch in direction for the SB - since she's the one who summoned us and all.
That was also just a suggestion, it all depends on what you have in mind for her, methinks. I'll go ahead and give more details about my idea whenever she's needed to be roleplayed. Do warn us when that happens :smt003

As for Q3, you're welcome! And if you had no idea, then I guess my lil' sub-plot can become an actual thing we'd base at least an arc on. Which means that I'll have to brush up my little things and see if they work here. *Vanishes to the Realm of Plotting*

Thanks, glad you liked it :D Welp, now that we're out of the woods, it's anyone's post! Do enjoy yourselves with that, guys.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:15 pm
Mageheart says...

This is hard for me to say, but I think it's time to say it.

I think this Storybook should be discontinued.

As of right now, only @Tortwag and I are really participating. @DreamingForever occasionally stops by, and @Chaser hasn't been on in ages. @Jexy and @KaiRyu both dropped out because they were busy with other things, and @LadyEvvy hasn't been on in months.

I'm sorry for being the one to say this. I've really enjoyed writing this Storybook. If anyone wants to continue this, we can try. But as of right now, I think it might be best to let this Storybook go.
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:01 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Mage hrrrrm. Well, I can't say I don't understand, it's a shame because the world couldn't be as developed as it should've, but it's the fate of many storybooks.
One thing, though: If you create any other SB at some point, do tag me, I may be interested - especially if it's fantasy or sci-fi related. It's a shame, I did enjoy working on this too - I'll probably recycle at leat Myrmidon for later use.

Thanks for warning us, Mage :)

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:48 pm
View Likes
Amabilia says...

I agree with tortwag. I would also like to be tagged if you make any more storybooks

Be careful or be roadkill.
— Calvin