z

Young Writers Society

The Truth Behind the Masks DT

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:16 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Bump! @magestorrow I have posted at last!

Now! To give you an idea of how Risfeel moves around the forest , lemme show you some Ristar gameplay I did a few years ago.

Spoiler! :
phpBB [media]

You... can totally mute the sound if you find the Let's Play business annoying, the point is just to give you visual hints as to how to handle my character's movements.
(It's especially relevant to watch from 5:30 to 6:15 if you want a clearer image when reading my movement-related descriptions)

Currently Risfeel's mostly out of sight, so if you don't wanna deal with his descriptions, you don't have to - and if you have anymore question, well we can communicate here, so just tag me :D
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:57 am
Mageheart says...

Hi, everyone! Who is going to post next? I would volunteer, but I have the problem of being the last one who posted...^^"
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:21 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

And I would volunteer, but 1. I still need to catch up with 2 other SBs, and 2. I was second to last to post, so I actually expected someone else to do that before I or Magestorrow did.

That logic may be wrong, buuuuut I still got SBs to catch up, so there's always that. Sorry!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:23 am
Mageheart says...

It's fine! It makes a lot of sense to me. Anyways, I've just finally finished catching up on all of my various roleplays and storybooks, so I've been in your situation before.
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:27 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

'Kay! Welp, at least your appearance here shows that this SB's still goin' on, which is always good to know. I won't be much active 'cause of Review Day, but normally, I should be able to catch up at some point.

@Chaser @LadyEvvy @DreamingForever @KaiRyu @Jexy Here's to hope you guys and gals will post soon, if Life and Procrastination allow it!

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:00 pm
Jexy says...

Well, as much as I hate to do this, I'm afraid I think I'll have to withdraw from the SB :( :( :( Life is getting crazy enough as it is and I wouldn't want you all to be waiting on mefor the day when I can post again. Feel free to use Ashla as an NPC or something.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:19 pm
Mageheart says...

Alright! I totally understand, @Jexy. If you ever feel like joining again, you can. :D
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:30 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Jexy Be sure to defeat the crazy events of Life above all else :D Guess we'll have to keep Ashla as an NOC, as you've suggested.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:07 pm
Amabilia says...

I feel like my small addition to the story is way too vauge.

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:24 pm
KaiRyu says...

I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything yet, I've just been really busy lately. I'm REALLY sorry, but if I'm allowed to, I would like to withdraw. I just can't find the time anymore... And to add to that I already have joined A TON of other storybooks and there's no way for me to keep them all up... :(
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

"Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!" Bill Cipher

40 Reviews

Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:52 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@DreamingForever Maybe, but A) you've managed to move the plot forward, B) you're writing the way you want. If you feel like it's too vague, you can always edit in something that you feel would fit in your post, like a description or bit of dialogue, or keep experimenting around with what you want to say in your next posts.

Food for thought :)

@KaiRyu Life happened, essentially. Well, that and Storybook craze, lol. Don't worry this happens a lot on this site, so as long as you're wanring the DT here, that's fine! Good luck with your own stuff :D

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:10 pm
Mageheart says...

I agree with everything @Tortwag said. Also, I'll set @KaiRyu's characters to NPCs.
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:43 am
Mageheart says...

Do you want to post next, @Chaser?
mage

queer and here.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:39 pm
Amabilia says...

Guys we need to keep the plot moving...

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:45 am
Mageheart says...

I know. I was waiting for @Chaser to reply, but both he and @LadyEvvy have disappeared. Neither one has been on YWS in ages. Since you posted last, @DreamingForever, @Tortwag or I should. @Tortwag, you want to do the next post? If not, I'd be happy to do it.

Also, speaking of our missing members, should I make their characters NPCs until they return?
mage

queer and here.

You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda