z

Young Writers Society

All Hands On Deck DT

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:37 am
niteowl says...

Well since everyone's posting about inactivity...I'm kind of in the middle of a massive move for my new job so I haven't had much time for YWS. And I really don't want this storybook to die but I don't have a clear idea for a post at the moment...it might be a couple weeks before I'll be moved in enough to get back in to this.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:33 am
View Likes
passenger says...

Seeing that a lot of people aren't able to be active enough to participate in the SB for the coming weeks (which is okay), what do you guys think about postponing the storybook for maybe a month? Hopefully, that'll give everyone time to sort things out.

(I also won't be online in the coming weeks save for sparingly due to lack of wifi, so the deferral would be ideal for me as well.)
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:02 pm
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

Hi all! I've been meaning to reply to stuff here and start drafting my next post, but stuff's happening on my side too. :P @Savvy, I'm in favor of postponing the SB for a month to recharge our creative batteries!

Prometheus, thief of light, giver of light, bound by the gods, must have been a book.
— Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves