z

Young Writers Society

Hidden in Plain Sight DT

Reviews: 2
Wed May 11, 2016 12:43 am
ty7lucky says...

If you have are wondering about doing the story book tell me. Ask me any questions you have. And tell me any tips, ideas, or advice you have.
"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."
-Douglas Adams

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Wed May 11, 2016 1:54 am
TheSilverFox says...

Fyi, I moved this topic from the General Storybook Discussion to the Specific Storybook Discussion. The former is usually just used to float around ideas you have and see if anyone is interested in them, and maybe spark some conversation, while the specific storybook discussion is for plotting in already created Storybooks and interacting with your fellow writers. As this seems to be associated with a SB that you've already made, I have moved it accordingly While I'm definitely far too busy to join any more Storybooks at the present, I wish you the best of luck with your SBing endeavors, @ty7lucky, and I hope that you help build a successful and great one! If you have any questions, especially about my moving the DT topic to the Specific Storybook Discussion forums, feel free to ask me. If you have any other questions, also feel free to ask me or any of the other moderators (the ones with the names in green). Once again, I hope you have a good time building and developing this SB! It seems fairly good so far! :D
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

"The adventures I enjoy are usually of a literary nature."
— Henry Winchester