Reviews: 45
Mon May 09, 2016 1:08 am
Europa says...

Ask away!

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Wed May 11, 2016 3:36 am
Lael says...

Hey! :) Just wanted to let you know I'm interested. I don't know when I'll get a CP up yet though.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

45 Reviews

Wed May 11, 2016 12:00 pm
Europa says...

That's great, @EmmaKi! I'll keep an eye out!

81 Reviews

Thu May 12, 2016 8:51 pm
Lael says...

Where does this take place (like a country and region within, if possible)? What is the climate like after the earthquake? Are they mainly going to be in ruined cities or countryside-type land? How early in the story will at least some characters meet up?

Those are the questions I have so far.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

81 Reviews

Thu May 12, 2016 8:58 pm
Lael says...

Also do you know why your DT didn't link to the SB?

81 Reviews

Thu May 12, 2016 10:24 pm
Lael says...

CP submitted. Since the other SB didn't get any attention, I might as well let this guy have another chance at getting out here, with a few modifications. ;)

45 Reviews

Fri May 13, 2016 1:18 am
Europa says...

@EmmaKi, I was thinking the story would focus around the more urban areas, San Fransico, CHicago, My character lived in Hollywood, But Since there's bound to be a lot of wanderers here it can really be anywhere.

81 Reviews

Fri May 13, 2016 4:55 pm
Lael says...

What time of year? Also climate? Did the earthquake change that?

45 Reviews

Fri May 13, 2016 6:30 pm
Europa says...

I'd say for the time of year maybe summer. Beside the rain being poisonous I don't know if the earthquake would change the climate much. If you have any ideas about that though, I'm totally open to them.

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Fri May 13, 2016 10:44 pm
Sevro says...

Hey, Fanty, I don't know if you got my PM...but I was wondering, how many years ago did the earthquake hit? I know you said it's 2066 right now, but did the quake happen...last week? Twenty years ago?
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."
—Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3

Spoiler! :
Formerly olsene and Caterpickle

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Sun May 15, 2016 12:57 am
ChieTheWriter says...

So question. Is this basically a survival thing, or are there "bad guys". Also, you said something about this taking place in urban-ish areas. If there was an earthquake and torn down cities, stuff would grow up and turn wild. Especially if no one tried to re-build it or anything.
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

45 Reviews

Sun May 15, 2016 1:01 am
Europa says...

@AnnGrace This takes place a few months after the earthquake. And I'm thinking there are bad guys. After two more people join and our roster is full, We can start planning it out a little more, but I want to wait for everyone to get here so they don't miss anything important,

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sun May 15, 2016 1:46 am
Sevro says...

I'll try to have my character profile up asap, guys.

Edit: Just submitted it!
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."
—Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3

Spoiler! :
Formerly olsene and Caterpickle

45 Reviews

Sun May 15, 2016 5:44 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

Alright! All eight people! Now lets do a bit more planning out. I'll start with a few notes (A lot of them are some great ideas from @EmmaKi) and leave those up to discussion.

--The Promised Land is South Korea, which didn't get completely destroyed after the earthquake.

--The "Bad Guy" group may have actually created the earthquake. Most likely they'd be in South Korea, since that was the only place that went untouched.

-- The villains may have wanted to create a world without weakness, and decided to create an event that would wipe out all but the strong.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun May 15, 2016 9:46 pm
View Likes
StupidSoup says...

Woah hey. I totally found this on my own volition.

Charrie will be up soonish
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

*CLUCKING INTENSIFIES*
— Snoink