z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:53 am
Robusto says...

And here everything I'd been reading had led me to believe he was just against illegal immigrants. Guess I was wrong.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:58 am
StupidSoup says...

Meh. Its fine.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

24 Reviews

Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:58 am
Robusto says...

Good to see you again, buddy. ^^

54 Reviews

Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:07 am
StupidSoup says...

Good to see ya to mate o7

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:02 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Robusto he so much more than just a racist. Haven't you seen the scandals that happened every other week, like when he said he could do anything to women including, and I quote, "grab them by the p****"? Or when he lied about not knowing anything about the former KKK grand wizard that voted for him, which forced the journalist to inform him about it? Or when he insulted and blamed Hilary for virtually everything, including cooperating with "Muslim Obama"? Or when he basically stated that people needed to be more secures from, and I quote, "those people who do drugs and randomly stab other Americans... You know... Who I'm talking about" AKA black people? Or when he stated that he wouldn't know if he'd accept the results if he lost and would "keep us in suspense" of his reaction?
Oh, or that time he attempted to build two towers, both of which were sued and discontinued, with the architects blaming his incompetence. Anyway, should I continue? XD

Because at this point, after Obama came in TWICE, I must worry as to what the hell Americans are doing voting for this guy. Not that Hilary is the best around. It's just that people should be voting AGAINST a guy like him.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

40 Reviews

Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:57 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Robusto ...*sigh* Darn it, that makes 3 posts I have to complete. First that age-old bonus post, then a lil' Twinkiel post with a few imortant events in it, and NOW the Psyche Battle. Darn it, really gotta step up my game, huh.

Oh wel! Thanks for the warm up, Robusto! I'll do my best
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

24 Reviews

Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:01 pm
Robusto says...

It's my thoughts it was the Email scandals that surfaced here in the last few weeks of the election that made Trump seem the better of the two to people. regardless, what's done is done. And honestly, I'm not about to get gloomy over politics, as bad as things may seem. I've still got my health, family, and my friends. ^^

Can't wait to see whatcha whip up, tort. Good luck!

54 Reviews

Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:00 pm
StupidSoup says...

Tortwag we here in America are scummy human beings. Not all of us but according to last night the majority of us are.

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:14 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Robusto Eh, actually it's not. Really nothing he does/did made their fans decide to change their votes. It's just people being dumb - and no offense to Americans in general, I've talked to enough of them to know they're not all dumb.

Well, I'd follow your opinion if we hadn't studied History and knew where bad political decisions could lead to. Hey, Hitler! Mussolini! Franco! Mao! Stalin! Salazar! Am I right?!
Anyway sorry, I'm just going all dark humor on this. I don't think Trump is as bad as any of these cases (or at least not yet), but it's still a pretty bad start. Still gonna pull out my pop corns when seeing how he deals with international relationships though.

@StupidSoup Bah, I could say the same about a lot of French people here. ...Okay last night is a prime example of what you mean, but still, you guys still voted TWICE for Obama. You can't be that bad.

24 Reviews

Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:53 pm
Robusto says...

Oh, I do have a Skype. If any of ya'll would like to keep in touch with me better, let me know and I'll give ya my Skype name. ^^

40 Reviews

Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:52 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

DO THAT. I WANT IT.

54 Reviews

Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:56 pm
StupidSoup says...

I second that opinion

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:37 pm
BrumalHunter says...

A couple of weeks late, but the mysterious post has been submitted! Just for the record, the flood is scheduled for Day A11 - but we'll get to that later.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

24 Reviews

Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:36 pm
View Likes
Robusto says...

Awesome! Can't wait to read it. ^w^

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:47 pm
BrumalHunter says...

The sinister overseer has made a return, so feel free to fire away if he was mispresented.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

Who knew Kansas City had its own branch of the Yakuza?
— Jason Sudeikis