z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:05 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

This is the final update for the poll that we'll see! It's hereafter being retired.

Spoiler! :
18-11 + 18-12 (November + December).png
18-11 + 18-12 (November + December).png (11.69 KiB) Viewed 490 times
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:07 am
View Likes
StupidSoup says...

Awww heckers dude I just got Pokémon Omega Ruby Awww heckers I might even write something after a millennia and a half.

Also this goes without saying but we wuv u astral :thereisnoheartemoji:
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:45 pm
Ventomology says...

Nice nice nice
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

293 Reviews

Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:41 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Aww, thanks, @StupidSoup! I might actually deserve it a bit more if I got around to that plot summary. Heheh...

It's good that you got Omega Ruby, though! I'm playing UltraViolet, which is a romhack of FireRed to make all Pokémon up to Gen III catchable. It's awesome! I'm still avoiding spoilers for Gen VII, since I decided I wanted to know as little about it as possible after Lycanroc was publicly announced, but at least Gen VII Pokémon will only feature... later. From what I've heard, S/M/US/UM are awesome!
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

54 Reviews

Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:32 am
View Likes
StupidSoup says...

Ive heard the same thing but im also broke so they will have to wait until I find work.

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:27 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@StupidSoup I can confirm that they are, and story-wise, it's actually worth getting either Moon and Ultra Sun, or Sun and Ultra Moon. If you're not a super-duper big fan, though, just get the Ultra Upgrade. It's literally the same game with more features, more available Pokémon, more general content and the complete story. (Weeell, there's a few different events here and there, but getting 2 games just for slight changes isn't worth it unless you're a fan).
Due to having a history of being unable to get games when I want to, I can at least advise you to check for sales near you or online whenever you can, because by now the games are already [i][way/i] cheaper than they were back when they came out. A good sale, and you can get one of those for like 10 to 20 bucks. That's still quite a bit, but if you play your cards right, you should be fine! That's how I get most of my games, admittedly XD

But yeah, they're really good games. Just enough features to make it accessible if battling isn't your main goal, but challenging enough for freaks like me who play almost solely for that. Ultra Sun/Moon are especially worth having 'cause they're the final handheld titles of Pokémon, according to the company, so it's a pretty big "Goodbye" to every generation up to the seventh.
So, yeah! Enjoy Omega Ruby in the meantime, m'dear! You got time. And hey, good to know you're planning to write again!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:41 pm
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

Oh yeah, if you had to choose, def go for Ultra Sun and/or Ultra Moon. I feel like the plot is weaker in some respects than in SM (some stuff is shoehorned in), but some plot events are also really, really good (I can't specify but holy crap I've never been in so much trouble in a fight despite being overleveled). It also has fun mechanics, a gorgeous setting, and cool characters (AND THAT MUSIC), so yee, would recommend. Especially if you can get them for cheap, like Tort says.
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

54 Reviews

Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:08 pm
View Likes
StupidSoup says...

@AstralHunter or Robusto is there any specific way I should write the guardian of life and blood moon? Feel like I might do them injustice otherwise.

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

293 Reviews

Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:47 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Do you prefer I DM you on Discord or PM you on YWS? I have a decent idea of what's needed, but I'll need to reread their lines to tell you for sure.
— Paul the Apostle

54 Reviews

Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:30 pm
View Likes
StupidSoup says...

DM is fine. I tried looking through the earlier posts but wasn't able to get through a lot of them. Thanks for the help.

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:25 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Hey everyone! Hunter already knows this, but your time is up for the Undying Tag! Hunter has assured me that you all are still writing but I wanted to give you all a heads up. Best of luck and happy SBing :D
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

293 Reviews

Wed May 20, 2020 5:36 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

With the departure of our dear friend Tortwag from the site, we have now lost three of our number. Since both he and the great Robusto played major roles in driving this storybook's plot, I feel the time has finally come to admit defeat and surrender — for now.

The storybook will hereafter be archived, but to all of you who are left to read this, know that you have become some of my most treasured friends and that our bonds may yet last for years to come. I shall personally persist in my (admittedly arduous and mostly feeble) attempts at summarising the events of the storybook, for I still hope that we may one day finish this most epic of adventures.

We're all friends on Discord, so if anyone wants to chat, I'll always be there! I'll keep the PMD server up and running, even though it's largely inactive, since we might find it useful again in the future.

To date, we are the only group of authors who have created four discussion topics for a single storybook — all within the span of two years, no less. Our legacy will live on, regardless of the difficulties we may face in our lives.

I love you all.
— Paul the Apostle

*cries into coffee*
— LadyLizz