z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:38 am
BrumalHunter says...

Unfortunately for you, @Robusto, I believe you already dropped that particular bombshell on us in DT 2, so I am afraid the impact that statement will have won't be as great as you think. In effect, you are now Taunting us, but my Mega Absol has Magic Bounce, so it backfired. :P
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:28 pm
StupidSoup says...

I STILL DONT KNOW O_O;
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

293 Reviews

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:50 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Hint: Think of the first three most likely candidates. Once you have them, discard those three. Think of the next three and then discard them too. Whoever remains will probably be the more likely Zero. I sort of have permission to confirm someone's suspicion if they provide the right answer, otherwise I'll only dismiss it. I may enjoy taunting more than @Robusto, though, so you might get more straight answers from him than me.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:43 am
Robusto says...

Anyone wonder what ever happened to Tempest?
Found out soon in the upcoming SB post, where he is put through the trials necessary to enter the apprentice program.
(Well, trials you have to complete if you AREN'T an underage orphan)

293 Reviews

Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:00 am
BrumalHunter says...

Then I had better get to posting quickly so that double posts can be averted and I get to write even more posts. I think I'll post Black Sky first and then Gabriel. And then maybe Jewels, I'm not sure. Heck, I'll probably be using all opportunities I have to post for this, so if you see... *counts* six or more posts from me during the next five days, don't be surprised.

On a slightly unrelated note, a post for rPMD will also be made during those five days, so I hope everyone save @Robusto and @Charizard821 have rested sufficiently. Break's over. ;)
— Paul the Apostle

293 Reviews

Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:33 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Double-posting because I can and because I need to ask a question. Does anybody mind if I make my posts uncharacteristically short yet still meaningful so I can complete the CC? There are too many distractions and preparations right now for me to focus properly, which has lead to an entire free day passing without me having written a single post. The day was by no means unproductive - quite the contrary, actually - but now I have only seven days remaining in which to write thirteen posts. I'm stressing crazily, so I just want to hear if it's all right if I try a different approach.

(Note, when I say "short", I mean in comparison with what I usually write; a more accurate description would be to call it the standard length for most storybookers. Our very own @Poopsie and @StupidSoup make for excellent examples: not too long, but still enjoyable to read.)
— Paul the Apostle

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:40 am
Poopsie says...

let me extricate myself from school

then i will write stuff
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:54 am
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

@AstralHunter: Not a problem! No matter the length, I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone here when I say that you've always provided high-quality posts, so I say you should go for it. So as long as they remain good to read and meaningful, both of which are goals that you've shown a capacity to reach with flying colors, I'm fine with it. Besides, you clearly have a lot of interest in completing the CC as much as you possibly can, and it would be uncouth of me to deny any means by which you might achieve your goals. So, try out that different approach! I look forward to seeing what you write! :D
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

293 Reviews

Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:34 am
BrumalHunter says...

Thank you for the encouragement, @TheSilverFox. Hopefully the experiment doesn't prove to be disappointing.
— Paul the Apostle

299 Reviews

Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:10 pm
TheSilverFox says...

This is a notification that I will not be available between sometime around Friday afternoon to early Saturday afternoon, because I'm going on a trip. In the meantime, I will be busy and not likely to write posts for any of my SBs.

293 Reviews

Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:12 am
BrumalHunter says...

Boom! Four posts! Enjoy the double double-posting. (Not quadruple-posting, though.)

Spoiler! :
February 2017.png
February 2017.png (11.38 KiB) Viewed 105 times
— Paul the Apostle

299 Reviews

Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:27 am
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

The good news is that, yay, I've returned! I went to my state's capitol to receive an award for winning 1st place in my grade group in a contest I participated in. I had a lot of fun, met a lot of people (including a noteable writer), and it was a blast!

Bad news is that my grandmother is now dreadfully ill. She is now hospitalized and likely has to go to Salt Lake City for treatment. I will likely be leaving tomorrow, and will not be available for the next few days (at least three). I have to apologize for this, as it will put me even further behind in my ability to catch up on posts. Still, she's sick, my family's worried, and I have to go. I'm sorry for trying your patience!

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:41 am
View Likes
Robusto says...

Tomorrow I shall have much free time for writing shenanigans!
I hope to finish the Tempest post, and start on a little something Astral and I discussed. ;3

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:14 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

And I have completed an SB post for another SB. And y'know who I'm writing for next...? TWINKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!

I uh, still have like 2 pages to catch up to and comment on EVERYTHING I MISSED (because I've disappeared for far too long), so I can't wait to get started again.

By the way, Twinkiel's post is still 2/4 done already, so it shouldn't take too long, with theholidays comin' my way and all. Short, but significant!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

293 Reviews

Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:47 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@Robusto, I sent you a proposition via Skype. Should you accept, I have even more to add, which would likely interest you further. We should have a decent discussion again sometime.
— Paul the Apostle

Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook