z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:33 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@TheSilverFox you have NO idea. And don't worry, I got quite the catchin' up to do as well, so take your time :3
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:51 am
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

@Tortwag: Wow. o-o

Yeah, that was impressive. Eccentric, crazy, and a little bit demented, I'd say. The post was a fun read, and also rather disturbing, given the implications of Hoopa's devices and what he can do with them - especially to a LEGENDARY. o-o That's also probably left a crack in the fortitude of the Resistance, although they've already pinpointed the individual responsible. Not that it'll do them much good. XD

It also feels incredibly meta, given the way Hoopa treats this like a video game, and the incorporates the song (the way it connected to Latias's actions was brilliant, too). Nevertheless, I thought the post was an interesting analysis of his sociopathy, cruelty, and eccentric behavior, and well worth the read. Great job!

I can probably get to work on my own post sometime this week, in between my AP Government and AP English classes taking up most of my time. Hopefully (hopefully) I can finish the editing of it by this weekend? At least I've been able to write for Aegeas after all this time.
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

40 Reviews

Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:48 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

I feel like I got better with Hoopa, so I'm glad to know it's impressive enough in the crazy side (especially considering that I've done so much crazy here it's almost impossible to surprise any of you, lol).

In Latias' case though, Hoopa's virus + controller thingy only works because he tortured her and weakened her mind and body beforehand. Oh and also because Latias as a Psychic type spends her time hiding from trouble, unlike guys like Mewtwo who you'd have much trouble mind-controlling. At least that's the idea.
(exactly, it really doesn't matter since they won't get to him any time soon XD)

Yeah that was actually the whole point of that, I'm still bent on showing that Twinkiel and Hoopa both still see things as a video game - except Twinkiel doesn't do it on purpose, a difference than most 'mons will forget.
Lol. That song. Funny thing is, It's actually a really cute one I use to cheer myself up. I connected lyrics to scenes as I wrote.
Hah. Thanks! Mostly cruelty and eccentricity. I am TOTALLY making Latias and Hoopa the weirdest couple I've ever written, lol.

You do that! It's good to know you spent time on Aegeas, I haven't read much about him lately, but he used to be... shocking as well, given the sadness of his backstory and how it haunts the poor guy.
But yeah, it feels good, doesn't it? I hadn't written anything abhout this SB in a long time - minus plans for posts - but just doing it feels awesome.

Fun fact: that Mewtwo and Landorus chuckle moment? That was a Pirates of the Carribean reference :3
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:04 pm
Robusto says...

@Tortwag Your new icon terrifies me. I approve.
Last edited by Robusto on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

40 Reviews

Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:25 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Robusto Your typo if my name, however, males me laugh immensely because it sounds like a French typo.

Thankies :D glad you noticed. Should be about as terrifying as the post, which I am waiting your approval of. I know you gave me the Green Light with Latias, but I'm being careful is all.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:58 pm
View Likes
Charizard821 says...

Hey guys, specifically @AstralHunter, @Tortwag, and @TheSilverFox I know you guys have been worried about me and thank you all for the messages. I'm okay though. Well, overall anyway. I had to will myself to log on because whenever I think of this site, I think of many past pains, lost opportunities, dead passion, and disappointed friends. I'm sorry for all of that, and especially for making you worry so much. This is going to suck to send because as I said before, I hate being dramatic, but I also don't want to leave you guys out of the loop. I'm not officially leaving the SB. Unofficially though, it's almost as if I already have, isn't it? Since it's tough for me to log on anymore, I'll throw my Skype into the pot if you'd like to talk to me. I'm always on my phone and have the app so that would be the best way to reach me.

My Skype name is "glaciergamer1"

Cheers
- Char

40 Reviews

Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:39 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Charizard821 I needed you so much right now. More details on Skype, but seriously your timing is perfect - kind of a, uh, tough day.
Hopefully you don't think I'm among these disappointed friends, because quite bluntly, I am - was? Still am? Not sure - more worried than anything else. But yeah, no drama, no rush, we'll continue this later.

Glad to here from you, man. More than you know.

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:00 am
View Likes
Ventomology says...

I hate applying to top schools so much.

Expect a post on or shortly after Christmas! I'll be lounging in my grandparents' house then, free from college apps and homework.
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

24 Reviews

Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:51 pm
View Likes
Robusto says...

I friggin loved your post, Tort!
Everyone was so perfectly in character and I felt so invested in seeing the end. Poor Latias.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:20 pm
View Likes
Poopsie says...

I completely forgot that twaggy was an evil genius mastermind a.k.a Kaiser Soze.

wp o.o
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:01 pm
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

(fyi, we are about 8 days from celebrating this SBs 2nd anniversary)
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

40 Reviews

Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:20 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Poopsie I had too lok up Kaiser Soze.
...This is one of, if not the best, evil compliment I have ever been told. You deserve so many cookies. I will track you down, find where you live and proceed to give you the finest I can find whenever I can.

@Robusto I REALLY don't wanna let her day specifically because of what I'm doing to her here, lol, but thank you. I'm glad everyone seems to like it - truth to be told I was a bit on the ropes for that one because I wasn't sure my plan would work after like half a year not writing for Hoopa. I'm especialyl glad to know all of the NPCs were in character.

@TheSilverFox ...We...We are? Wait, so 26 of Decenmber if this SB's anniversary?@AstralHunter Dude, I'm writing Dorian after this. I NEED Twinkiel to come back for this SB's second anniversary, and we need something special to celerbrate!

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:28 pm
BrumalHunter says...

This is literally a storybook that will take years to complete, @TheSilverFox. But, err, let's not think of the prequel and sequel waiting down the line just yet. XD

Regarding your post, though, I think you can go ahead and post when you're ready. I believe Soup will understand if we continue in his absence, since frankly, he could always have used @Poopsie as a medium to communicate his wishes to us. I have the need to write for something, and since my current phase focuses on Pokémon specifically, Lumi's Pokébook is leaving me a bit stumped. Having said that, once you post, I'll do mine afterwards - not directly, but once I can.

@Tortwag, do as you please. :P
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:08 pm
Poopsie says...

Soup is infatuated with his guitar. I think he's in a guitar coma. I'll try and post soon, but I'm writing a play for my school so I may be preoccupied
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

24 Reviews

Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:40 pm
Robusto says...

I'm actually starting to consider making the prequel and sequel stories I'll get all your input from while I write em. Would probably make em go by faster in the long run. ^~^

The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain