Reviews: 107
Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:26 pm
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

Me. just did.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:45 pm
LordZeus says...

Nice post @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX. Just one thing,they all know about slave master Yuko remember? He's after Harry as he is his escaped slave not because of the cure. He wants the immune Wolf more because it helps with his missions. If you need info to help remember who he is pls check my cp and last post. Harry already told them all about him and how he might come looking. Me and you actually discussed Yuko's character and mindset in the dt a while back.

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:51 pm
Amnesia says...

Julia isnt gonna reveal that shes immune for a while unless someone sees the scars on her left wrist. Im gonna try and write soon but my comp is being a butt
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:10 pm
Vellichor says...

I wanted to post earlier but as you can see that didn't end up working out... :( I will post when I get off work today :D
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:15 pm
Jexy says...

I'm still here! I have not logged on to the website for a long time because of work and school myself, but I am glad that this is still going! I will try to write very soon.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:20 am
Basil says...

I'm gonna see if I can get a post up for Wyvern ^^ @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX and @LordZeus, thank you both for getting things moving :3
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

24 Reviews

Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:27 am
Basil says...

Posted :3

Let me know if I should change it. I thought maybe a group of non Infected might be a nicer idea.
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:33 am
LordZeus says...

@Basil great post! Just a couple things,
I didn't have much faith in Harry with his guns
Perhaps that's a bit cruel? I mean, I understand that they have disagreements and arguments, but at least she must acknowledge his skill and aim with guns, given how he's fought with them before.

Also, Harry will have explained that his new pistols have silencers in the morning (see the post before my last one) so I doubt she'd complain about the loudness again.

"Amd he doesn't leave my side," Harry adds angrily.
Also, Harry wouldn't be that angry. He would say it, then add, "Yuko wants him more than me. If he gets seen they'll attack at once, whereas they might hesitate with you, seeing as they wouldn't really want you, with no reward on your head."

Please make these changes. Thank you!

P.S. So who's posting next?

24 Reviews

Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:21 pm
Basil says...

Alright, I'll make a change to his dialogue. But not to her thoughts. Personally I think it's really good that Harry has his pistols back, and hes obviously gonna be a good shot. But when it comes to characters, I write how they'd think and feel, and unfortunately, Wyvern is cruel, and is putting that toward her argument about sending Harry away.

Poor Harry :c
Of course I am.
Why?

42 Reviews

Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:48 pm
Vellichor says...

Posted. Sorry for relative lack of content, I hope it's alright :c I mentioned a few people as well, maybe we can get @Jexy back into this!
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

107 Reviews

Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:46 pm

I'll wait for @Jexy. But we should discuss how this should go down. I have an idea but I'm not sure if it's too unbelievable for the character.

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:47 pm
Amnesia says...

I wrote what i could let me know if you want anything changed or you need more
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community

42 Reviews

Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:58 pm
Vellichor says...

@Remembrance I'm sure glad that there's so much interest now, and I like your post but I think @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX wanted us all to discuss how we wanted to proceed.
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

107 Reviews

Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:07 pm

It's fine with that. I have a slightly different idea. I'm thinking that the group comes to where they're hiding and they use charcoal to pretend like they are infected.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:14 pm
Jexy says...

That sounds really cool. I like that. OMG I LIKE THAT.

Time is not your best friend - unless you use it wisely.
— Marco Pierre White