Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:15 am
TheForgottenKing says...

Yaaaaay
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:45 pm
Europa says...

Alright. I've gone ahead and did an Introductory post for Young Eva. You've been with me since day one of my Storybooking legacy, So I don't think I need anything that explains my rules to you, and as for Character pages, do you think we should still do them, since they're already active characters in Pierpoint and all?

Reviews: 0
Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:48 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

We can always refer to the pages, and I think we've both looked at each other's CP that we have them memorized.

45 Reviews

Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:05 pm
Europa says...

alright then. That settles that. Next thing is the way I see it one of us has to get the job offer first, I think, and somehow meet up with their new business partner in his or her home base. I have this great scene in my head if Eva is with the guy hiring, when He's like, "I have one of America's most wanted assassins on the job too. Blah blah list of accomplishments she's so great and scary here she is." And it's this tiny kid who looks about twelve with big blue eyes and long blonde hair. All nicely dressed in clean clothes and super skinny and weak looking and Will makes all the jokes about her size and looks and demands the guy to stop joking around with showing him his little daughter or something and show him his real partner and Eva attacks him. Hence the V shaped scar in his left ear.

Reviews: 0
Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:23 pm
View Likes
TheForgottenKing says...

Yaaaas. I was thinking that he could be approached after one of his fights, because I mentioned how he was a star fighter in the underworld Fighting rings. Build his backstory for that. Perhaps they have a romantic scenes during this mission, instigating old feelings in the future when they get really close.

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:48 pm
TheSilverFox says...

Okay, so I would like to notify you, @TheFantasy14 and @TheForgottenKing, that I have moved the SB from the Storybooks forum to the Double-Trouble Writing Huddle forum. This is because of the fact that the DTWH serves for projects of the exact nature as yours (two people cooperating on a story, each providing their own characters and perspectives. While these characters, albeit, are both from an SB, there are several DTWH threads that feature SB characters), and it therefore wouldn't be appropriate to place it in the SB forum. You can still access the project through the Discussion Thread, but the project itself will remain in the DTWH.

Sorry about any inconvenience this may cause.
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

45 Reviews

Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:11 pm
Europa says...

I like that Idea a lot, King. I think we should leave the kissing for a time in Pierpoint, because then it would hold the impact of it being the first time the readers see them kissing. But maybe scenes that hint at a later romantic relationship.

45 Reviews

Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:12 am
Europa says...

Ummm...*Poke*

Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James