z

Young Writers Society

Marbleward School for the Supernatural DT

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sun May 22, 2016 4:36 pm
Dreamery says...

I'm fine with that! That ought to be enjoyable...

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun May 22, 2016 5:40 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

I am fine with switching my roomate if it helps the story line. I just did Bella because I thought no one would have liked their charrie getting turned into a perky girl
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sun May 22, 2016 11:16 pm
mcleo1 says...

Why does that match amuse me..
Swimming in murky water is one of the more interesting things in life. :mrgreen:

34 Reviews

Sun May 22, 2016 11:25 pm
mcleo1 says...

Anecia Masaaraq - Kidana Khoudary
Siofra Barnabas - Marie DuMont
Florence Hadley - Desmond O' Laughlan
Armina Wright - NPC? (Bella)
Samantha Rose - ???
Lance Delance - ???
Brynlee Harrison - ???
Beckett Kane - ???
Kawa Nifu - ???
Kipley Prinz - ???

This is currently what we have on the room mate situation I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.
@HazelGrace16
We currently have 13 characters, so you could probably stick with your NPC room mate if you choose, or maybe someone could go for a 3 person dorm if they wanted.
Swimming in murky water is one of the more interesting things in life. :mrgreen:

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon May 23, 2016 4:20 am
Vellichor says...

@Dreamery Looking forwards to writing Desmond's reaction to having Florence as his roomie XD Especially if he finds out AFTER the episode you and I spoke about....

@Jexy That was just fine! I was actually kinda stuck trying to write for a bully character so actually thanks because now I have some ideas!
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

34 Reviews

Wed May 25, 2016 2:44 pm
mcleo1 says...

@KaiRyu has informed me that they will not be on for 5 weeks. Her character Kawa Nifu will not be used till then and for the moment will be a late transfer when they return.

34 Reviews

Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:00 pm
mcleo1 says...

This has been so dead. XD We have so many people and yet this happens, we need to fight to keep this book alive!

Reviews: 1
Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:18 pm
ThingRed says...

May I join as well this seems like a really good sb so far though maybe what you need is a little plot to get it going and have people thinking of what they'd like to do, since you said it sorta died too soon.
People were created to be loved
Things were created to be used
The reason why the world is in chaos,
is because
Things are being loved,
And
People are being used.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and who can sing it back when you have forgotten the words.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:25 pm
Vellichor says...

I take some responsibility in the death of this SB :( I will also take partial credit once we resurrect it! We need to get this started again!!!!!!
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns