z

Young Writers Society

rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Mon May 02, 2016 10:07 pm
TheSilverFox says...

Wait, there's an AP U.S. History class? ...darn it, I'm fairly sure my Honors U.S. History class means I can't take that one. <.<

Thankfully, I don't have any AP classes at the present moment, although I think I'm going to be taking AP Psychology, Language, and maybe another AP class next semester. Still doesn't mean I don't have 6 final exams to complete (actually, 5, given that I finished one a couple of days ago). Yeah, joy. :P
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Mon May 02, 2016 10:22 pm
BrumalHunter says...

You get to have psychology as a subject at school already? I must loudly protest the unfairness.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Mon May 02, 2016 10:47 pm
TheSilverFox says...

Well, Advanced Placement classes are basically what you would learn in a college environment, so it's not as though it's going to be any easier than what I already have, if not harder. But yes, I can study psychology that early. I, for one, think it'll be a great experience and a way to develop and gain a greater understanding of several of my characters and maybe be a bit more cruel to them. you know what I mean, @Tortwag. And although I'll probably focus on an advanced science to pursue in college, it wouldn't hurt to have a well-rounded experience with a lot of subjects and fields. So, if my goal of becoming a scientist of some kind doesn't succeed, at least I have options.
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon May 02, 2016 11:08 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

...Yes. Yes I do, Silver XD

And I've got to revise for exams as well, so I can relate. Mine are only coming in June, but still. I need to revise drawing. And my main craft is writing.
*sigh* Go send a fish in a foot race, why don't you...
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Thu May 05, 2016 7:43 am
Carina says...

Hello hello, lovely leople! It's May and I'm officially done with my exams THANK GOD. I don't move out until later this week, but my schedule will be fairly open for all of May. I'm going to start reading the posts at least Sunday, but hey, I don't think I missed too much.
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

293 Reviews

Thu May 05, 2016 5:56 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

That is excellent news, @Carina! We are, in fact, still busy with the first posts, so if you have a chance to write it, you are more than welcome! Of course, my offer still stands, so really, take as much time as you need.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

293 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 10:09 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Fox, Poopsie, Buggie, and Rydia have already posted, for which I am most grateful, but how are the rest of you faring? Our two schemers have kept us up to date on their end - and I must admit, I'm excited to see what they have written - but there are still two silent souls out there. Good luck with your AP tests, everyone! I'm writing my first official university exam on Monday, so I know how you feel! (Except on a diminished scale quantity-wise, as I only have five in total.)
— Paul the Apostle

40 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 12:48 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

Personally I- Oh. I'm one of the schemers. Nevermind, I'm not here!

Also, temporary Avvie change. Add Pokken to the list of stuff dragging me down - though to my defense, one of the guys at that Game Design School I wanna join - scratch that: have actually SUCCEEDED in joining :D - strongly recommanded that I'd participate in events like that and write down/analyze as many data as I can.
So... Yeah. It'll be fun, but it's actually for work, too.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sun May 08, 2016 6:08 pm
View Likes
Robusto says...

JUST ONE MORE WEEK OF SCHOOL THEN I CAN FINALLY GET MY POST POSTED

40 Reviews

Sun May 08, 2016 7:58 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

YOU CAN DO IT ROB. WE BELIEVE IN YOU.

As for me I'm still quite a few scenes away from the end of my post. Advancing slowly but surely though.
EDIT: second big scene complete. 3 more and I'm done.

Dorian. Is. Hilarious. To write for.

293 Reviews

Sun May 08, 2016 11:20 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

And the two "silent souls" are silent no more! A very pleasant surprise this Sunday afternoon was. Excellent posts from both of you, and even while Herakles was fuming, I couldn't help but be as delighted as a little schoolboy. Nobody need worry about Midas, as for once, failure to follow the instructions (namely, Poopsie's neglect to add the time at the end of his post) created a convenient loophole. I shall elaborate in my post, wherein the PC will collect everyone, once the final two posts have been submitted. Then, the second round may commence.

@StupidSoup, this is something I feel like I should point out out to both you and your brother, not because I want to be criticising, but because it seems like you genuinely don't know (or forget):
♦ "your" = possessive pronoun
~ How was your day? I hope your lessons weren't too boring.
♦ "you're" = contraction of "you are"
~ I heard you're finally the new team captain. You're an example to us all.

I noted the distinction simply because I noticed you frequently confuse the latter with the former. If both appeared in a sentence, it might look like this: "Your improvement shows that you're a diligent student." I hope the explanation helps (and that my Grammar Nazi side doesn't bother you too much).
— Paul the Apostle

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon May 09, 2016 2:09 am
StupidSoup says...

K
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

293 Reviews

Mon May 09, 2016 4:00 pm
BrumalHunter says...

It's the last part of the first stretch! I shall begin writing my post after next Tuesday, and will be up before the end of next week.
— Paul the Apostle

40 Reviews

Mon May 09, 2016 8:34 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

What? You mean, you'll be starting advancing the plot forward already by the end of this week? Well not really "already", you have been waitin' for a while... Darn it, I need to hurry. Still coming though. Still coming. LMS is out of the way - and by that I mean that I've submitted my 800 words already - so I can focus on SB posts for the rest of the week.

293 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 4:53 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

My post will be completed by the end of the week - hopefully before that. After I have submitted it, you can go crazy with your first posts. I just have one request: If your character will have a particular stance towards another, please post it here so that I may take it into consideration while writing. (I shall use your profiles to depict them in terms of sociality; feel free to use the CPs when writing too)
— Paul the Apostle

To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg