z

Young Writers Society

rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:56 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

This post is mostly to say that I'm still lurkin' around, but I'm definitely not the next one posting. I... still need to catch up with the 2 or 3 latest ones, actually, so yeah, sorry for my slowness.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:54 am
View Likes
StupidSoup says...

I could try posting but I am beginning the process of finding a job so I may buy things with money. Definite maybe.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:14 pm
BrumalHunter says...

As long as we have discussion, I'm happy. Doesn't anyone have questions for me? I love giving cryptic answers, so come on, have at me!
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:46 pm
Ventomology says...

College applications are taking over my life. I'll try my best though!

Also, is there like a workshop type room anywhere? I feel like Hekate would invest in that kind of thing, but I also feel like she wouldn't ever use it and therefore might not have built one. I'm thinking like industrial sewing machines and 3D printers.

Thanks!
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

293 Reviews

Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:57 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Yes, Buggie, there is one. I believe the second floor has one. It says "CRAFT" and is opposite the elevator.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

293 Reviews

Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:59 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Aaanywaaay... I sort of already created a challenge for this, so I don't think I can create another. You lot still have some exploring to do. So, what are you waiting for? A command in the maximum font size that makes use of the admin coding and too many exclamation marks?

Spoiler! :
EXPLORE!!!

Ahem.
— Paul the Apostle

54 Reviews

Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:58 pm
StupidSoup says...

Yesh Mashter.....

But um maybe not this week. I have a total of eight hours of drama rehearsals to slog through.

POSTS WILL HAPPEN THO!

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

293 Reviews

Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:18 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Activity in the DT is the minimum requirement for my storybook continuation need to be satisfied. Good luck with that drama, though! What is it that you have to rehearse?
— Paul the Apostle

293 Reviews

Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:03 pm
BrumalHunter says...

This is another test for the newsletter. However, it also serves as a ping for everyone who hasn't posted yet. Of course, if you're all bored with the current section and want me to jump to the next day, that's fine. Training will have to start soon.

Spoiler! :
October 2016.png
— Paul the Apostle

293 Reviews

Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:10 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

@Poopsie, @StupidSoup, @Tortwag, this is what New York will look like if nothing happens soon.

@Rydia and @TheSilverFox have already posted, so like I said in the post before this one, if you don't want to post owing to a lack of inspiration, that's fine - but I need to know about it so I can start planning my next post. I know @Buggiedude2340 is busy and @Carina hasn't been summoned yet (and Robusto and SpiritedWolfe regrettably had to leave), but that means there are fewer of us to pick up the slack in terms of rope analogies. You don't want to be the reason New York looks like that, do you? Or even this:

— Paul the Apostle

54 Reviews

Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:56 pm
StupidSoup says...

But I dont live in New York sir Lord God Captain Astral Hunter. (I'm on it coach o7)

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

293 Reviews

Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:44 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Nor do our characters, but I think they'd prefer to have a green countryside, not a black one. If you or anyone else would prefer to communicate by means other than this DT, feel free to find me on Skype (theastralhunter is my handle and James Hunt is my "name") or ask me for my number if you have WhatsApp. WriterFeedPad is also a favourite, but I can adapt to anyone's schedule should the need arise.

Speaking of, should I arrange another discussion in the pad?
— Paul the Apostle

54 Reviews

Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:43 am
View Likes
StupidSoup says...

Uh yeah actually I might have to hold off on the post. My compute broke a couple days ago so I can try workin off my phone but it's gonna be really hard to get stuff done. Sorry.

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:31 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Good luck on getting that back, but strangely enough it makes your profile picture strangely convenient now, ironically enough.

As for me, I'm currently in Intensive Week and had been unable to keep up with most of my writing duties (aside Last Man Standing) because of Game Design studies. I'm currently tryin' to find a balance between everything, so yeah, busy too. I can't guarantee when I'll be able to post, but I don't want to abandon Dorian and this entire thing just yet.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

293 Reviews

Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:12 pm
BrumalHunter says...

...YET? D:
— Paul the Apostle

Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore