:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:46 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

Nah, more like, the internet's too freakin' fast for any of us.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:59 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

I started with the blueprints. Happy? XD

EDIT: Yeah, no. Before I got anywhere, I decided to look at examples of properties as huge as Erebus. The majority of mansions that I found had about six bedrooms. Not counting Hekate and Archibald, there are seven of you, and goodness knows how many will still join. *checks* *gasps* There are 37 out of 195 Pokémon, the nine previously mentioned not included, that should be friendly. (As in, you can't fail to convert them.) Obviously not all the Alphas will be actually be staying at Erebus, but it's just as obvious that six bedrooms are definitely not enough. In the end, I found plans for a modern castle with twelve bedrooms, so if they each share one, that leaves twenty people that can be accommodated. The pictures are on the first page of the DT. ;)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

293 Reviews

Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:33 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

I suppose that's the problem with editing posts - people look at the unedited version and then don't check back until a next post has been made. XD

Anyway, go look at the first page, people! You're living in a castle (a modern one, but it's still a castle), so be excited! Hekate will give everyone a tour when they arrive, but you can look at the rooms and choose one so long. That way, your character can just dibs it. If your character wouldn't mind being roommates with somebody else, please say so, because everyone will have roommates at some point, since there are two single beds per room.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:54 pm
Ventomology says...

Wow, I wonder who Hippolyta might possibly be rooming with. What suspense. I have no idea.

And no, she wouldn't mind. She'd probably find it exciting.

Also someone please tell me what the header/footer formatting is. I can't find it in the DT, and I can't quite figure it out.
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

293 Reviews

Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:28 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@Buggiedude2340, here is what the post's formatting should look like. And if @Rydia is fine with Marala and Yi-Ze being roommates, that's great.

AstralHunter wrote:
Name Surname (Codename)
Current Location | Month Date, 2016 | Time AM/PM

Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text

More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text

Concluding Post Text Concluding Post Text Concluding Post Text Concluding Post Text Concluding Post Text Concluding Post Text Concluding Post Text

Location | Month Day, 2016 | Time AM/PM

Code: Select all
[center][b][size=120]Name Surname (Codename)[/size]
Current Location | Month Date, 2016 | Time AM/PM[/b][/center]

Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text Post Text

More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text More Post Text

Concluding Post Text Concluding Post Text Concluding Post Text Concluding Post Text Concluding Post Text Concluding Post Text Concluding Post Text

[center][b]Location | Month Day, 2016 | Time AM/PM[/b][/center]

EDIT: It can now also be found on the first post of the DT.
— Paul the Apostle

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:06 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

I'm very happy for Marala and Yi-Ze to be roommates :)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

293 Reviews

Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:32 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@Rydia and @Buggiedude2340, that sounds great to me! Oh, it will definitely be interesting to see who chooses which rooms, and of course, to see whether anybody will fight for a particular room. I have decided bedroom nine will be designated as a guest room, since it's very close to the elevator. Essentially, that means it will be the last room to be occupied.
— Paul the Apostle

293 Reviews

Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:22 pm
BrumalHunter says...

It's not important right now, but for the sake of keeping this thread active, have any of you others decided on a room for your character?
— Paul the Apostle

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:29 pm
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

After getting over how big Erebus is (and I'm impressed o-o), I was going to pick bedroom #4, for it's convenience, access to a good balcony, and its relatively large size, but that turns out to be Zeus's bedroom. My luck. XD

So I'll pick bedroom #5, which seems to be the same as #4, and unclaimed. Until now. :P
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:08 am
StupidSoup says...

I guess ill take bed 7
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:20 am
Ventomology says...

I was totally going to post, but I'm in New Orleans and getting a lot less down time than I anticipated. (Okay, and I got sidetracked reading The Scarlet Pimpernel.)

Sorry!
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:25 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

I'm taking be 6! If it's not reserved already, that is.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:01 pm
SpiritedWolfe says...

I find floor plans really confusing already and after going through the maps and trying to comprehend it, I have more of a headache, so just plop Heracles into any open room with no one else in it. >.>
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:10 pm
StupidSoup says...

theres no way I can remember where anything is on that map
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies